LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 5 2009

Ayman

hello everyone :)

hey everyone, my name is Ayman and i am a Management Information Systems major at Haigazian University, i have great interest in IT ans especially in computer programming. I work as a hobbyist Java programmer and also as a web developer and most of the stuff i know is self taught. I have always been an active member of other IT related forums on the web but unfortunately non of them is Lebanese so i used to find myself a little lonely there, frankly i am very happy that there are Lebanese technology enthusiasts here it gives me great hope for a technological oriented future of our country. Anyways, i am looking forward for meeting talking to all of you and being an active member, if you have any additional questions please go ahead and ask :) have a good day, and hope to see you around ;)

#2 June 5 2009

karim soubra

Re: hello everyone :)

welcome & enjoy

#3 June 5 2009

mir

Hi :)
Welcome to the forum and enjoy

I have a feeling u are a mac person.. true ?
do u mind sharing what other forums u visit ?

Last edited by mir (June 5 2009)

#4 June 5 2009

Ayman

I have a feeling u are a mac person.. true ?

lol actually no i am not a mac person, i am a Linux person actually but i usually like the look and feel of Mac but i usually prefer linux and i dont use a mac PC  are you a mac person mir?

#5 June 5 2009

mir

are you a mac person mir?

maybe soon enough :)
depends on how much my toshiba will hold

#6 June 5 2009

BashLogic

welcome,

self taught people are those who are on the cutting edge, those who expect to be taught drag behind ;)
its good to have an initiative it takes you further.

welcome once again!

#7 June 5 2009

xterm

mir wrote:

are you a mac person mir?

maybe soon enough :)
depends on how much my toshiba will hold

Mine is hardly breathing.

#8 June 5 2009

Ayman

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome this place is great :) At last i have found a community were people understand me and most of them are Lebanese too! :cool:

#9 June 5 2009

Hybrid

Welcome:cool:

#10 June 5 2009

mir

Mine is hardly breathing.

I wonder why
I hope u are taking that backup

I have a magical line in the screen, the Nabs of tigerheart wants to change it, but ma 3am ifda i3ti yeh
yesterday the sound started going crazy.. sar 3am y2atesh.. immagine working all day long alone without hearing music or watching movies, so i should have it checked also
and it is all going bersek
sometimes the screen just starts blinking and i have to log off and close all those multiple desktops and start over
my digital pen stopped working... donno if it is the pen or the toshiba
and one of the digital cams is not working on it

I have an extra new battery if it could be of some help for ur toshiba

I guess i will send my laptop on vacation and myself too :) when i come back.. i could consider a fresh system install
I am weary about getting a new laptop cuz of all the work and migration work that i have to do... almost 2 years work

Last edited by mir (June 5 2009)

Board footer