LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 1 2009

nuclearcat

Marwan Hamade and T.G. joining to alliance

ex-telecom minister Marwan Hamade and famous prominent telecom engineer known as T.G. opening new business on Middle East.
Insiders told me, that name of company will be "MHTG Pizzeria".

#2 April 1 2009

mir

Re: Marwan Hamade and T.G. joining to alliance

* shock *
ohhhh.. NohHhHhhhhh !

i was hoping for a "man2oush" place

#3 April 1 2009

proners

That'd be awesome, please DO make free-delievery to all Beirut area

#4 April 1 2009

teodorgeorgiev

It all turned into tears. We are on our way to geclare bankrupcy. All because of Him !!!

As Mir suggested, we first tried our way with fast food - man2oush, shish tawk, soudju....  I put Marwan into the kitchen and gave him quite clear instructions: "Just prepare the onion and cucumbers, it is pretty easy. Get the onion/cucumber into your left hand, the knife into your right hand
and start slicing".

After one hour I entered the kitchen and guess what. The idiot was sitting in the middle with two onions in his hands looking around. And I realized my mistake.... the guy has TWO LEFT HANDS :o

As we failed in our first enterprise, we decided to work only on delivery. We started to deliver already-backed pizzas. I sent Marwan with the bike
and a bag full of pizzas to deliver our first orders. After two hours my phone became red-hot from angry customer calls. You have no idea
what has happened. It looks that Marwan has been trained by his ex-bosses only to take with his hands, but not to give. So when he rings the bell, the door opens, Marwan takes the money from the customer, but does not pass him the pizza.

As as result we end up with a bad name on the market, but I am not gonna give up that easily. We will just change the name and re-appear again.
Expect "Donkey & Monkey Co" soon.

#5 April 1 2009

rolf

Did he eat all the pizzas?

Last edited by rolf (April 1 2009)

Board footer