LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 20 2009

Kookid

Where can i buy Original PC Games?

I was looking all over lebanon to buy Lord of the Rings Mines of Mornia expansion ( it's an online game that requires a CD - Key ) and i could not find any, the only place selling an MMORPG is Virgin and it's only selling world of warcraft... Was wondering if anybody knew a good place..

Thanks.

#2 February 20 2009

samer
Admin

Re: Where can i buy Original PC Games?

Lord of The Rings Online - Mines of Moria Expansion [EU Key] $35.00TTC                   
Lord of The Rings Online - Mines of Moria Expansion [US Key] $45.00TTC

http://www.pcandparts.com/soft.htm

If you are not familiar with PCandParts, they are Lebanese and they ship you the item home.

By the way, welcome aboard Kookid :) Why don't you introduce yourself?

#3 February 20 2009

Kookid

yeah dood, i checked out that website, i already tried ordering, they dont have the European CD Key, plus they only give you the CD key excluding the game (basicly theyre buying them off the internet for cheaper and selling it for more) i've been looking all over, i found out that theyre selling only the CD Key when i asked them for the U.S versions of the expansion and the main game.

Please if you know any other place i would be greatful, thanks,

#4 February 21 2009

proners

well pcandparts don't have it, ur only option is to resort to torrents and download the game lol, and if u have visa card mebbe u can buy the product key off the internets, but it seems that u don't , so get a prepaid internet card, some banks have been doin this, don't remember which ones exactly but u can ask around, i am sure that someone MIGHT know ... good luck peep

Board footer