LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 19 2009

xterm

Job Vacancy - Developers

Dear all,

S.A.G Offshore Lebanon is looking for Web and Applications Developers.

Group: http://www.rezayat.com/

- Applicants should preferably be Fresh Graduates.
- Applicants must be disciplined in the software development field, able to work under stress, able to acquire new technologies and concepts quickly and motivated.
- Skills:
- a - Platforms : Linux, Windows
- b - Technologies:
- b - 1 - Required : HTML, CSS, SQL, Java OR Python OR C#
- b - 2 - Required : Must have worked on server side development with either Java OR Python OR C# in the web development field.
- b - 3 - Preferred : .NET 3.5 (WF, WCF, WPF), Django, Java EE.

Applicants will fill the role of junior developers for (currently) two different projects (not simultaneous):
- Business Process Management System developed using .NET 3.5 Technlogies (WCF,WF,WPF).
- Web Development on the Django framework.

Send me a message on the forum if you are interested.

Last edited by xterm (March 11 2009)

#2 February 19 2009

mir

Re: Job Vacancy - Developers

can you be more specific about what type of stuff you building.. is it in arabic, do u build database applications ? what dbms ? reporting tool used ?

well i am working as a free lancer
usually my schedules are being pretty full...and I am not interested in a full time job, but if you want we can work together based on project or specific tasks and reporting

all the above requirements are met.... also mssql 2008, Deployement strategy, crystal reporting, remote installation and support, database and system design (my fav. part) , doing the reqs blablabla

so if you are intrested in meeting, seeing some sample work and reference list, let me know

#3 February 20 2009

xterm

mir wrote:

can you be more specific about what type of stuff you building.. is it in arabic, do u build database applications ? what dbms ? reporting tool used ?

well i am working as a free lancer
usually my schedules are being pretty full...and I am not interested in a full time job, but if you want we can work together based on project or specific tasks and reporting

all the above requirements are met.... also mssql 2008, Deployement strategy, crystal reporting, remote installation and support, database and system design (my fav. part) , doing the reqs blablabla

so if you are intrested in meeting, seeing some sample work and reference list, let me know

The "current" main project builds around the .NET 3.5 technologies (listed above) forming a Business Process Management Shell that automates, well Business Processes :)

I'll get back to you soon, i'm needed somewhere else right now. Laters !

#4 February 21 2009

proners

well i am on the other side of the camp, i only use open-source languages and JAVA...

#5 February 22 2009

mir

I want to/working on crossing to the other side of the camp

#6 March 1 2009

longword

If this position is still open, I might be interested. I'm familiar with .NET framework 3.5, ZAML, WPF, Expression Blend2 and a bunch of others not in your required or preferred lists. But the funny thing is you can't make me wake up at 8:00am in the morning "Discipline". Anyway, if you guys are willing to pay more than 3k USD, I might sleep there. LOL

#7 March 11 2009

xterm

This post as been bumped. Requirements updated.

#8 March 11 2009

xterm

longword wrote:

If this position is still open...

No sorry, we're not paying that high :)

#9 March 11 2009

xterm

proners wrote:

well i am on the other side of the camp, i only use open-source languages and JAVA...

Why would you separate Open source languages and Java ?

#10 March 12 2009

proners

well to be honest, i don't know much JAVA is really OPEN ? It was closed-source until late 2006 and it's still SUN's property so they can make any change when they would like.

Last edited by proners (March 12 2009)

#11 April 12 2009

Joe

Java is not open source unfortunately. There's has been talks about it, but up till now no serious actions have been taken. Apparently Gosling, Java's father, is a strong anti-open source guy.

#12 April 16 2009

xterm

rahmu wrote:

Java is not open source unfortunately. There's has been talks about it, but up till now no serious actions have been taken. Apparently Gosling, Java's father, is a strong anti-open source guy.

There's openjdk which is an open source implementation.

http://www.openjdk.org/

Board footer