LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 12 2009

mir

the Geekiest / Best way to wake up

Here is what happened
I was really having a hard time waking up... really
and guess what.... the series of mssql books fell on my head... it is really like a head shot ... all the series
I never woke up as fast as today.
I was lost between a terrible pain and finding this in someway hilarious
I guess i shouldn't curse SQL and work between my teeth in the morning
it was like immediate revenge  or maybe a sign hmm...

#2 January 12 2009

rolf

Re: the Geekiest / Best way to wake up

loool
Really mir... you should do an SQL detox... you sleep with SQL books over your head... they fall on your head... its bad, its gonna cause your ekhra some day...
Some day youre gonna call food delivery and say
SELECT food FROM menu WHERE food_name = fries

Here is an idea for your tombstone (hopefully that will be in a long, long time)

SELECT * FROM world_population WHERE person SIMILAR TO mir
Empty Set (522 seconds)

(can be explained in 2 ways... 2 different meanings, both true ;) you figure them out )

#3 January 12 2009

mir

the books are msha2a3in 3ala l khzeneh 7adeh, it seems i didn't throw them back well the day before... ma aweyt l kabbeh

so, that is y they fell on me after i opened the khzeneh and was gazing blankly in front of me..ma mintibha ano 7a you2a3o... cursing between my teeth 3al work w yalli ....

what is a detox ?
I don't think my ekhra will be that way.. i am now almost now on Ebooks all the time

If I am one day gonna open my own food place, i want to give free food for anyone who can formulate his delivery using any programing language ( Create Sandwich..blablabla u know )

I didn't get the tombstone thing... elaborate

#4 January 12 2009

rolf

mir wrote:

what is a detox ?

I didn't get the tombstone thing... elaborate

detox means cure de desintoxication... what you do when youre addicted to something and you want to stop :rolleyes:

The tombstone... that statement has 2 meanings... since it is on a tombstone Im assuming that there is no mir anymore (yeb3ad el sharr x 100 !)

It means
1- There is no mir anymore
2- There is no 2 persons like mir, she is unique !

(Empty set = 0 results... it is MySQL)

(sorry if im bringing up such a gloomy subject...)

Last edited by rolf (January 12 2009)

#5 January 12 2009

mir

I am not addicted :rolleyes:
well... they are just books i have by mistake... euh, ok, maybe i am a bit addicted.. just a bit

books and khzenet have lot of tales with me, well... once, i had to clean my room, you know pick up stuff and such, the kinda stuff that happens once couple of years, so jama3t l books w 7atayton bl khzeneh, and it was almost full.. there were a lot  and then i was too lazy to arrange the books or throw them.. so for a while my closet was like full of books more than clothes, it was so hilarious... i took a pic of it.. i should find that .. and i will post it ... that was a time ago tho..

halla2 regarding the tombstone topic, it is really cool , eventually nice idea i would say
and I would say it is making me blush in a Geekish way  , w bayneh w baynak, mni7 li ma fi minneh 2 , kerseh
and eventually it will happen to all of us

"First we get deallocated
Our values become undefined
Our structues break down
We become WORM food...
We start dropping bits........
our social system resources are released"

So i am very comfy with the death, dying talk  and following your line of thoughts.. to become immortal.. all you have to do is trick the delete/drop statement  or maybe manage to create a fake objectId

Board footer