LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 14 2008

Chris

Leb Geeks Meeting

We haven't had a Leb Geeks meeting for quite sometime now, I thought it was just about time we hold a meeting. Naturally time and place are open to suggestion; therefore it's for you guys to basically decide.

Sigma (samer) and I were thinking of holding the meeting on the TBA between 3 and 4 pm.

We haven't talked about the location yet, but I guess we'll have too choose somewhere a bit roomy and easily accessible like a mall or something (ABC / Géant whatever...) or just any place that would fall within the requirements mentioned afore.

Anyway it's up for you guys to decide, we just need to get the ball rolling on this meeting thing... shit it's been a long time.

#2 October 14 2008

battikh

Re: Leb Geeks Meeting

for me, i would prefer ibn batuta mall. abc and geant are a bit too far for me, would take me like 3 hours and a half by plane...
besides that, saturday is fine for me.

#3 October 16 2008

nuclearcat

I prefer Geant - since there is much more place to park and more easy to reach it by roads. On ABC last time we meet - it was a hell to drive on narrow roads and a lot of traffic.

#4 October 16 2008

battikh

sky is wide and with no traffic, come to ibn batuta...

#5 October 17 2008

mir

i would prefer ibn batuta mall. abc and geant are a bit too far for me

yeahh.. too far and too small for your greatness
the lebanese malls are like shops compared to the real malls

well.. personally i would prefer if it is not a saturday, on a normal working day at 6 for example, like this it would be a nice break... finish work.. go to a geeky meeting, then carry on and like this ppl wouldn't have to re-arrange weekend plans to attend.

if i am around in the city that time... would sure drop by.

#6 October 19 2008

karim

i would be more interested in a working day evening meet...

#7 October 20 2008

rolf

I'm renting a camel and going to ibn battuta.

#8 October 20 2008

mir

I am mounting my Firebolt and Going to abu batuta as well.. w  ra7 7awel 3ala Gitex 3ala tari2eh

#9 October 20 2008

Chris

Would everyone be OK if we met around 6 then in Géant, say on Wednesday or Thursday?

#10 October 21 2008

samer
Admin

I'm usually very busy during the week. However if no one can make it on Saturday, I can free myself on Tuesdays or Thursdays afternoon (definitely not Thursday the 30th though, exams!)

#11 October 22 2008

karim

thursday afternoon is fine for me.

#12 October 22 2008

samer
Admin

The meeting date is TBA. Please give more feedback on having it on a Thursday.

#13 October 24 2008

Padre

just let me know the day/time/place  but please try to keep it during the afternoons.

#14 November 5 2008

Padre

what exactly happened to it ??

Board footer