LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 22 2008

mir

IBM Rational Software

Hello Fellow Geeks,

Well, just for a change i am posting something in the Programming section that doesn't have to be doing with na2 and bikeh on how hard and complex it is to manage software w make software w maintain software w test software and no i won't be cursing clients and their requirements w how hard it is to document what those evil creatures think and how hard it is to document and trace the reqs change

actually this is somehow the opposite... this actually something that would help making software engineering a much more thrilling task

the thing i was developing software = chatting with frnds on msn including cyber_lady

she was telling me about  a product they have that really would make your jaw litteraly drop

it is the IBM Rational Software Package... walla shi byihbol to the point i feel ano i should spread the word in order to make more ppl cross to the software side [of course, what other noble reason do i fight for ]

anyway, i think you should PM cyber_lady about this, it is really worth or send her an email or something if you know that your company may be intrested or that the company of some of your friends

ra7 tid3ouleh bil kheir i told you about this, i know.

#2 May 22 2008

cyber_lady

Re: IBM Rational Software

Hahahaha that's such a nice surprise... I swear i had nothing to do with this...
But seriously Rational is an amazing product, since i don't check Lebgeeks that often, either pm me or send an email to gerges_eliane[a.t.]engineer.com ...
cheers

#3 May 23 2008

bartender

*cough* smells subversive marketing

#4 May 24 2008

samer
Admin

You may also get it through bittorrent or eMule.
That is if you are willing to download about 5gigs ;)

#5 May 25 2008

Tigerheart.Hackers

Mir, where can we find this software?

#6 May 26 2008

mir

You may also get it through bittorrent or eMule.
That is if you are willing to download about 5gigs

or you can have someone download them for u

#7 May 26 2008

cyber_lady

Or you can contact me and i'll provide it the legal way... * runs and hides* It's just that i ahve a quote to close...

#8 May 26 2008

bartender

end users? legal software? lebanon?

something's not right ^^

#9 May 26 2008

samer
Admin

@bartender: Good point. Although i have heard IBM, Microsoft and Adobe try to mess with 'big' corporations in Lebanon, from time to time :rolleyes:

#10 May 27 2008

cyber_lady

Bartender... Hatta anta ya brutus!!!!!!

#11 May 27 2008

bartender

noooooo, i <3 <3 <3 IBM
you know better

Board footer