LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 14 2008

mir

Formula one !

hey guys ! !
it is f1 season 

show your support 

general opinion,  and tizrik goes in here

- i have pity on the guys working in uae, ksa and such countries... they won't be able to watch the races live on sundays cuz they will be stuck in their stupid work muwahahahahhaha -

Last edited by mir (March 14 2008)

#2 March 14 2008

WizaRd

Re: Formula one !

FERRARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!

#3 March 15 2008

karim soubra

thank you mir for rubbing salt on the wound

#4 March 15 2008

mir

welcome Karim
anytime !
also available:

oil on fire
and
water to the mud

#5 March 15 2008

battikh

mir wrote:

- i have pity on the guys working in uae, ksa and such countries... they won't be able to watch the races live on sundays cuz they will be stuck in their stupid work muwahahahahhaha -

:@ i hate you.....
and i'm going late to work tomorrow to watch it, w hein...

i'm impressed by the BMWs, they seem pretty fast, they are able to compete with the mclaren and the ferraris, if there is a mclaren/ferrari/bmw battle this year, it will be a nice season.
for tomorrow's race, the depart will be nice having 2 mclarens a bmw and a ferrari on the 1st 2 lines, bmws are damn fast, and ferraris wont accept to be beaten that easily. as for kimi starting 16th it means nice maneuvers to overtake the slower cars during the race, it all seems a promising race tomorrow. and with a lot of electronics removed and traction control removed, it means more driving errors and more challenging races, hopefully no more dull races in which all the race is played it the pits.

anyways, hopefully mclaren will win, they are starting very well, and good luck for ferrari, they'll need it

#6 March 15 2008

mir

is that Battikh Sports Channel ?
thanks for posting

i missed the whole thing
i woke up at 10:30 to run to my work that starts at 9:00 :(

and good luck for ferrari, they'll need it

and good luck for you... you will need it

and battikh post about the facebook app that you did that can be modified easily to something for formula 1
and guys, tell battikh to post about the app.. my private nagging on msn is not working

#7 March 15 2008

7aRami

uffff nice to see lot of people here interested in F1!!
I am a ferrari fan and was disappointed of their performance today! :/
and battikh, plz tfaddal post something about the application!

#8 March 15 2008

battikh

mir wrote:

and good luck for you... you will need it

if i die tomorrow it will be your fault :@

mir wrote:

and battikh post about the facebook app that you did that can be modified easily to something for formula 1
and guys, tell battikh to post about the app.. my private nagging on msn is not working

application? me? i would never even get close to the software side, stakhfara ellah el 3azim

#9 March 15 2008

mir

hahahha battikh.. i was good lucking you and your mercedes team
- when i good luck battikh usually all kinds of masayeb happens to him... the exact opposite of what happens when he good lucks me

application? me? i would never even get close to the software side, stakhfara ellah el 3azim

e33333 ... lier .. lier .. lier .. i can prove it .. you already crossed to the software side w khalaset
so.. better admit this app.. or i start telling about the other app u did, you don't want that to happen ! do you ?

well the idea is quite fun actually , it is a facebook app. that ppl add to their profiles to show their support for their favorite formula 1 team
and we do statistics about teams popularity.. and it is nice we can get statistics about countries/team supports ... blablabala
(i think battikh doesn't want to do this , cuz he already know the result and doesn't want to admit it .. loozer )

another idea that can be done is have ppl vote for who wins the race.. but personally i think ppl will vote over and over again to their fav. team duh
so maybe doing it on the last position will be fun  or maybe a top 3
personally.. i suggest we add a little thing called tizrik
if your team won.. you can zarek to the other ppls that did not win on the race
tizrik stays till next race
the tizrik is thru sending some pre-made quotes.. funny pics of the opposite party cars crashed, burning.. those tizriket would show on person profile.. it is like sending gifts idea..but tizrikeh
and congrats can be sent between the winning supporters
that is to get the ppl to become addictive to it and invite their friends

and of course we will do this in a way.. that is easy to modify for other competitions like mondial and such

battikh already did a part wich is add the image support... a poll.. and collect the stats
so.. since the idea is out..
anyone intrested ?  should be fun ! ! ! and if u are serious person who doesn't like fun.. consider this as a buzzzz word on your CV

who is in ?

Last edited by mir (March 15 2008)

#10 March 16 2008

battikh

i'm loving it 
only 7 cars finished the race, awesome  finally driving errors make you lose it all  and it was such a pleasure to see kimi do all these driving errors
but heikki is such a wuss, he actually gets scared when someone is next to him, wtf!!!! and he got beaten up by alonso who was 0.25sec slower than him on a straight line!!!!

#11 March 16 2008

mir

well.. couldn't stay sober on saturday night till the morning to watch F1

but i read the reviews on the net..
well done.. congrats battikha

till next race

Last edited by mir (March 16 2008)

#12 March 24 2008

mir

ehem ehem .. battikh.. leish mikhtfeh sawtak
where are your comments on the last race  ... i can't find any !
where is the battikh sports review ?

Ferrari were very much in command in Malaysia

Mabrouk ferrari fans  .. the Australia nightmare is over !

Last edited by mir (March 24 2008)

#13 March 25 2008

battikh

hein? in control? paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
la2 put the mclarens at the back and expect them to beat the ferraris who are alone in the front  they were retrograded 5 places for stupid reasons and because of the idiot alonso and hamilton lost 10sec in the pits, you can't expect better from them in these conditions. taking this in consideration, hamilton and heikki did a GREAT race, which was not the case when massa and raikkonen were under pressure. raikonen didn't have to push so he didn't made errors, and massa, well, he did huge errors and payed the price
the nightmare for ferrari has just begun, put them under pressure and they will suffer :)

#14 March 25 2008

battikh

oh, and i didn't comment coz i couldn't watch the damn race, i had work :@
i just watched the depart (went late to work to watch it) and there was nothing that special. a very good start from both mclarens, a potentially good fight between both ferraris which ended up friendlily, raikonnen backing, waiting for the pit to pass massa.
but there was a nice fight in teh beggining between alonso, coulthard and .... forgot his name  but was pretty nice to see a 3 men battle a the guy on the back pass both the ones in front of him in 1 shot.
then had to go to work  so that's the last thing i saw

#15 March 25 2008

mir

the idiot alonso and hamilton
you can't expect better from them

totally agree.. can't agree more

#16 March 25 2008

battikh

ma t2awlineh eshya ma elta :x: i said "idiot", not "idiotS" :x:
bad geekette, go to your room :x:

Last edited by battikh (March 25 2008)

#17 March 25 2008

mir

hah, was that a joke ? am i also supposed 7ot 3inayeh bl ard or perform bow ?

wein l rou7 l riyadiyeh ?
leik l far2.. i am quoting myself

well done.. congrats battikha
till next race

let me go back to my datacenter, n2olet and go to your server room

allah yfarkshak w ywa23ak 3an daher shi bineyeh while installing some cables w raye7neh ba2a
or nshala y3ale2 software l access control and u freeze to death in your server room and i get to watch the video from monitoring cam

Last edited by mir (March 25 2008)

#18 March 25 2008

battikh

enno i'm not lying, it was not an exceptional race. kimi himslef said it was a boring race. they started at the front and had no problems. massa screwed up and that's it.
in last race, mclarens would have done a 1-2 if it wasn't from the safety car and both cars finished at the top besides all the difficulties and 3 safety cars. at each safety car the race starts again from 0, all the gap is gone and you have to press all over again to create some gap and do battles again. in this race it was an easy race for them, there was absolutely no challenges. now if it would have rained ,it would have been another story. would have liked to see it without traction control

#19 March 25 2008

7aRami

man anything is boring for Kimi! il zalameh 3ayish 3a mahlo
anyway, y3iish 3a mahlo bas il mohem is to bring trophies to the scuderia!!
See u in bahrain! hoping inno mclaren ykouno competitive aktar :cool:

#20 March 26 2008

battikh

i think bahrain is for ferrari  during the testing before the begining of the season the ferraris were unbeatable by FAR and broke the track record by a full second. anyways, i hope other teams were just bluffing

#21 October 2 2008

battikh

during the singapore gp, massa reminded me of this pic:
Driving.jpg

hah, he drives like a woman, lozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

#22 October 2 2008

battikh

and for the ones who haven't watched the race, or will claim that they didn't, here is the video of massa's incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBoIFLKPJ18

#23 October 2 2008

WizaRd

Hahahahahaha

Board footer