LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 18 2007

The Lord

Hey All ~~

HEY ALL:~~here are some infos about me~~

Georges R***...Lebanon/18 yrs old (today, is my 18th b'day)/...
well i am a computer science student (First year) but most of the things i know are from personal experience, especially things related to researches, or networking...
I found it intersesting to sign up because i know that i can benefit the prescence of some proffessionals out here, and some amazing posts...
That's all for now...

can't think of something else to write about... anyway.. that is me.. nice to meet you guys, yalla hope we can help each others.:)

#2 December 18 2007

Cedric

Re: Hey All ~~

Hello Georges,welcome to the forums :)...and Happy Birthday .hope you're having a nice day ;)..

#3 December 18 2007

mir

Georges R*** .. ? umm .. like in Mir R***  ;)

if it wasn't for the signature l 3ajibeh i wouldn't know it is u khayeh
ironically i met today at clients another "Georges R***" but not related to family

Georges R***..Lebanon/18 yrs old (today, is my 18th b'day)

aouch... dialing home nbre to wish u a happy birthday
i somehow thought ur bday is on saturday cuz we will be clubbin in Taiga-Batroun .. everybody is invited ;)

well i am a computer science student (First year)

pffft.. nooobbbbbbb  (i always bug him at home about that.. it is another way to motivate him)

most of the things i know are from personal experience, especially things related to researches, or networking...

ehem ehemmm

Seriously .. welcome to the board.. glad that you decided to join.. hope tistafid .. u can learn a lot from the guys here.. and oh post those ASCII Art that you coded in C in the programming forum..

georges or Samer.. plz edit family name to R***

Last edited by mir (December 18 2007)

#4 December 19 2007

Padre

u two are related :| *gasp*
welcome :)

#5 December 20 2007

mir

:)
la khayeh wala ba3rfo  ..but we kinda live under the same roof in the weekend.. same mom and dad and all

Board footer