LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 30 2007

MaherMakki

GPS, Maps, Lebnon, Middle East

Hi all,
My Name Maher H Makki.
I have some good news for all of you that like to travel and love to see Lebanon on the map.
We have just completed an electronic maps of the Middle East , and GCC, with all POI, and Speed camera notification, The Device will guide you turn by turn from Where ever you are to where ever you like to go, just enter the name of the place , Village, street, or even Name of a restaurant or hotel. The Device will set a route for you and will give you vice direction as soon as you start moving.
No Line rental, no extra cost, you just pay for the unit with a map of your choice, take it out of the box and you are on your way, the Device will operate in Arabic, English, and French.
This is the first For The Middle East, and it will be launched in Lebanon Early 2008. Keep you eyes open. Look out for MENA Navigator or go to www.tmsmena.com

#2 December 1 2007

mir

Re: GPS, Maps, Lebnon, Middle East

Welcome Mr Maher
Glad Seeing you on this forum

I visited your website
i specially quote

"66 staff based in Lebanon, UK, UAE, and France"
" you will immediately speak to a trained and experienced human being in the sales department, not a tele-sales person reading information from a screen. No voicemail, no menus, no number pressing, no silly music."

to tell the truth.. probably i can't afford buyin one of those.. and don't really need it
but are there any testing equipement available.. curious to see how it works(in details) and the technology behind it
did you DEVELOP the product or you bought it from someone else
that needs a lot of work to be done

Best of luck with your business

#3 December 1 2007

WizaRd

http://www.thememorysolution.com/4.html

no offense.. correct the english :)

and good luck with your business

#4 December 1 2007

samer
Admin

#5 December 3 2007

mir

i think it is some kinda joke for the styoupid  isn't ;)

#6 December 13 2007

nuclearcat

Do you have maps of Lebanon for PDA or Ozi Explorer?
Not for free sure, ready to pay reasonable price , we need it for our wireless system map.

Last edited by nuclearcat (December 13 2007)

#7 January 31 2008

MaherMakki

Hi all
thank you for all your comments.
the device and the maps will beon desplay in Bierut from 01/03/2008 look out forit in ABC mall, BEY duty free. and all mager malls in Beirut.
if you need any help, let me know, or if you lik a demo, just ask and Iwill sen you a link to downlod the  map demo of Lebanon.
maher@thememorysolution.com or mena@tmsmena.com
Best Regards

#8 February 2 2008

mir

the device and the maps will beon desplay in Bierut from 01/03/2008 look out for it in ABC mall, BEY duty free. and all mager malls in Beirut.
if you need any help, let me know, or if you lik a demo, just ask and Iwill sen you a link to downlod the  map demo of Lebanon.

first of all .. Mabroukkk  .. hope u can get ur plans to work .. will surely check them and post feedback ..
bass wen exactly in ABC ?
u will be in leb giving the demos or u already have a small team built ?
if need some help.. feel free to tell

Board footer