LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 5 2007

WizaRd

the 'Munich' movie

Ok so i got this DVD off a friend, original quality and all bass since it is rated R they took off the scene when they kill the dutch woman because it is 'gore'/'intense' as i read somewhere.

I have been trying to find that part over the internet in places like youtube, google vidz, but i always come to a dead end.

Does anybody have the DVD with the whole scene ? Or know somewhere online i can watch it from ?

Dont ask me but it just seems that i want to see how bad they fucked her up

Thx for your time

#2 March 5 2007

rolf

Re: the 'Munich' movie

I watched it... it's a nice movie, and there was the scene where they kill the dutch woman. Basically you see her breasts that's what the whole fuss is about I guess. It is slighly gore/necrophiliac.
I got the DVD from ricca, you know where that is?

#3 March 5 2007

WizaRd

yea there is one next to me.. its 10,000L.L right ?

i think i'll go and buy it just for the scene lol
(bass heik to emotionally satisfy myself  )

#4 March 5 2007

rolf

Yeah about $7
It's a good movie worth keeping.
Have you see team america?

#5 March 5 2007

WizaRd

Nopez ( w heida near me ma 3ando yeh lal DVD, ill ask some friendz maybe they have)

#6 March 6 2007

Mitzidupree

Ricca's customers...ricca's employee here . But darn it, i better go back and work in my domain. :-8

Last edited by Mitzidupree (March 6 2007)

#7 March 6 2007

rolf

Mitzidupree wrote:

Ricca's customers...ricca's employee here . But darn it, i better go back and work in my domain. :-8

you work at ricca's?

#8 March 6 2007

Mitzidupree

Yeah rolf i do, you wouldn't see me in the shops (Ashrafiyye/Jdeide) for the main reason, i work at jounieh's branch. I only go to jdeideh at around 10:20 a.m and i leave at 10:30. Am the guy with the goatee, if you have (ever) noticed...This is my punishment (working at ricca) for being a lazy coder.

Last edited by Mitzidupree (March 6 2007)

#9 March 6 2007

rolf

mmm... the guy with the goatee...So you only pass by in the morning at jdeide? only for 10 minutes?
Then I didnt see you, i always go to ricca at night.
BTW i didnt know you had a branch in jounieh.

#10 March 6 2007

WizaRd

w there is one on bikfaya's road too

#11 March 6 2007

Mitzidupree

We're off topic  They closed the shop in bikfayya , the jounieh branch is new, we're still "preparing" the shop (almost finished), its in front of Lagon if you'd like to pay us a visit. (free advertisement this is) :nerd:

Board footer