LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 6 2007

battikh

Job Offer

Hi guys.

ma 7a lett ktir bil 7aky wel tefsir halal2 coz i'm kind of busy, bass here is the thing:
I am leaving for dubai at the end of the month, so i'm quitting my job here. My position was network manager at Berytech (it's like a hotel for companies, eno bi ajro makeiteb for companies and provide them with all teh infrastructure and stuff, like a tiny little internet city). They have 2 branches, 1 at mat7af and what in ESIB (USJ mansourieh). el daweim is mainly at mat7af for now. what they use is some cisco routers, switches, linux and windows servers, soon ip phones, ... so if your intersted and can fullfill the requirements, let me know, i have to find someone before i go.

Thank you.

#2 February 7 2007

mir

Re: Job Offer

umm.. mat7af.. that is near
but .. no thanks.. i am happy where i am for the moment

oh! .. and our very own battikh is traveling :'( :(
lah lah lah
yalla.. good luck with ur trip and career...

#3 February 7 2007

battikh

thx mir, i hope eno the battikha ma 7a testeweh w tehtereh bi dubai w enna 7a terja3 atyab men ma keinet 3a lebnein

w mir, yalla, cross to the networking side, softwares are evil and buggy, come to our  side.

#4 February 7 2007

mir

tru7 w tirja3 l batikha bl salemeh after conquering Dubai Networks
good luck on ur new work

yes .. my frnd.. software are so so so bugy .. i am living in Hell when it comes to developping something that will just run anywhere by a click of a button on different windows platforms... i am crossing DLL Hell right now :(

When i was at uni.. i used to love the networking courses.. really good at it ..much better than DataBasing
My dream work will be something into security. networking and DBing

now i am thinking about sir biye3it ka3k.. eh walla.. aria7 shi

opps.. sorry..that will become off-topic
shu.. did u find someone for the position

#5 February 7 2007

battikh

hehehehe
tab yalla, what r u waiting for? cross to our side, come to us mir, look deep into my eyes, now close you eyes sloooowly. when i will count to 11 base 2 and snap my fingers, you will open slowly your eyes, you will break this CD you are holding and you will take a cat6 cable and play with it happily like a little child (no, your still to young to play with fiber optic).
yalla, 00......01.......10...............11....snap....welcome to our beautiful world

oops...sorry...that will become off-topic
no did not find anyone, it's weird, people keep nagging that they can't find a job, and when you propose to them, they refuse and yo find no one.

#6 February 7 2007

mir

wow.. the sky is blue in here.. not gray and all buggy
the grass is green
fresh air
never knew it is so good at this side

at work.. if u have a cable in ur hand.. ur boss can't make u angry
he will have to worrry about his own well being and staying alive

well. yes.. that is true.. i face that also. ppl keep nagging that there is no work
but when u tell them about a job.. they say no
or they don't have the required qualifications

#7 February 7 2007

rolf

Hello
I am interested, and I'm good at linux, networking, and windows server administration, and have worked as an IT administrator for years now. The only area where I'm lacking is cisco administration, but I believe it can be resolved.

I'm assuming it is a full-time job, yet I'm still studying at university. My credit load is rather light, so it is possible to arrange my schedule accordingly.

Last edited by rolf (February 7 2007)

#8 February 7 2007

battikh

wouhouuuuuuuuuu, someone is interested, thx rolf, u made my day
anyways, what are you studying and where? do u have a car? can u send me plz ur CV at battikh@gmail.com?
thx, and i'll see what i can do with my superiors.
for teh cisco thing, if you know the basics it SHOULD be enough, coz there is just one router, we just do some traffic shaping and route different traffic on different links, nothing much complicated, i'll just have to c if it's not a big deal with the boss.

#9 February 7 2007

rolf

OK :)
You should remove your email if you dont want it harvested by spambots.

#10 February 7 2007

battikh

oh don't worry, that mail is made for spam, that why i posted this one  (ma azdeh eno ur CV is spam, ma tefhamneh ghalat )

and mir, look on that tree, can you see the birds singing? they are so cute. oh and look there, a rainbow. ok, i'll stop here, i'm starting to sound gay.

Last edited by battikh (February 7 2007)

#11 February 8 2007

mir

can you see the birds singing

yalla.. yalla.. jib l jift
sounds like lesbian
(joking)

hope rolf can get the job.. he is good

#12 February 8 2007

mir

can you see the birds singing