LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 9 2007

battikh

web developers needed

Hi,
is there any talented web developer interested in a job? there is a lebanese video clip production house (the gate, they produce for nancy, hayfa, nawal, ...) who have a website project. they want to put some videos online and make the site interactive, let users post there own videos, there own work, maybe doing something like a middle-eastern youtube... eno the idea is still in develpment, and the guy wants talented web developers with some nice ideas that could be used or developed. so if you're interested, PM me i'll organise you a meating with the company owner, he wants to make a small meeting with a group of develper to have a small "cool" discussion (not a formal interview), most probably during this month.
so if you're interested, let me know.
plz, let me know by the end of this week.

#2 January 9 2007

samer
Admin

Re: web developers needed

middle-eastern youtube = Ikbis (http://www.ikbis.com)

#3 January 9 2007

mahdoum

out of curiosity samer how did you find out about ikbis? cause i only found out about it 2 weeks ago

#4 January 10 2007

mir

thanks battikh for posting job opportunities on the site
that is a good thing

I am not intrested now in the above thing mentioned
and all the ppl that i know, they are really good at it..but they all already have work

thanks for posting anyway
i expected some ppl from this forum to post
anyway.. i think the amount of job seekers is huge in lebanon.. so it wouldn't be hard to find someone
but.. if u got problem battikh.. maybe i can tell some frnd of frnds w heik ishya

#5 January 10 2007

battikh

no problem mir, walaw, we are here to help each others
eno if you have some friends that you feel like helping or that are searching for work, let me know, bass eno dont put too much into it and puting ads in alwaseet and stuff , i'm not implicated in it so in a way i dont care much if i send people to the guy or not, all i want is to help people "i know" mazeil there is an opportunity.
so if anyone is interested, or if you know anyone who might, just let me know.

#6 January 13 2007

rolf

I'm not a creative so I cant provide ideas in designs but if you need someone for PHP/MySQL development then count me in!

#7 January 13 2007

samer
Admin

I can write some clean xhtml/css for the layout. (I work as a freelancer).

Board footer