LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 28 2006

rolf

Internet prices in lebanon

Is it true that the price of the E2 from the state in lebanon has dramatically reduced lately and if true, why arent we seing a decrease in end user prices?

#2 December 28 2006

rolf

Re: Internet prices in lebanon

#3 December 29 2006

Padre

hah... think about it, why would they ? there is NO competition. everyone is offering the EXACT same price. so why would they lower ? everyone is gaining more money ....everyone is happy ...the ppl are crying
as for me, im doing what i should have done AGES ago. im combining my Wise with a one-way sattelite downlink. im guetting 1 or 2MBps but still cheking the offers around.

Last edited by Padre (December 29 2006)

#4 December 29 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Padre: everyone is almost everyone.

Rolf: could you call and ask Ogero how much time it will take to install you the E1 lines (E1, not E2... E1 = 2.048 Mbps) if you are not backed up politically by some "hero of the day" ???

Cause we are waiting for ours since more than 6 months. Pass the new E1s to our NOC and you will get Internet on the new prices.

And Padre, no offense, but if you were on their place, you would do the same. It is in your blood - to abuse the power and "arrange yourself" at the very first place (then your family and friends), you can not beat it... it comes from inside.

#5 December 29 2006

rolf

yeah, E1... 2mbits... thats it sorry

#6 December 29 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Ok.. it is E1. What about the main issue of the topic? Will you call Ogero and ask? :)

#7 December 31 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Rolf?

Are you a tough man?

If you don't have the guts - admit it, noone is killing for this :)

#8 December 31 2006

rolf

mmm :/
:)

Board footer