LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 26 2006

zis

Global Proof

Since yesterday i got a new connection from the cable guy where i live. It's a 256k unlimited traffic unlimited sessions connection at 50$/month.

The connection is through global proof and uses PPPoE. The guy said the connection is legal... But he wasn't so sure abt it..

Do you know anything abt the GlobalProof connections?

The equivalent IDM connection would be the corporate broadband at 110$/month.. Its a huge difference for the same service.. well with idm you got a real ip.. but that's abt it..

PS: Till now, the connection works fine.

#2 September 26 2006

samer
Admin

Re: Global Proof

how much from the 256k are you actually getting on peak (and off-peak) hours? is bittorrent good? how about p2p?

#3 September 27 2006

zis

On peak i'm downloading at 20kb/s off peak im at ~35.. Bittorent is good. but not great, there's a badly configured router somewhere on the connection that's fucking things up abit.. but it ain't bad.. i'm downloading at 10 15k.. With Emule i always have a low id.. so the connection ain't great. LimeWire works fine..

#4 September 27 2006

mahdoum

interesting, btw I heard a new wireless internet is coming to Leb, connection through sim card I think.....

#5 September 27 2006

battikh

is'nt that gprs?

#6 September 28 2006

zis

unless its utms.. but i doubt they'll invest the millions necessary to upgrade the network. WiMax could be interesting though..

#7 September 28 2006

recon1025

Global proof is Wifi based. They use PPPoE for the authentication, the passwords of other users maybe sniffed over the line or at the time i was able to sniff other users username/password and service-discovery packets. Bottom line is this, their Access points use WEP encryption, that means insecure.. I wouldn't use their service even if i was paid to! Having your emails, chats and so forth sniffed over the line due to an insecure network = priceless. Get a real isp imo.

#8 September 28 2006

nuclearcat

First of all if you setup on your PC CHAP only authentication, nobody can sniff your password. Keypoint - to disable PAP in Windows PPPoE connection settings. It is also related to dialup and PPTP as well, i was intercepting dialup passwords before, by installing my "blackbox" in line, and imitating dialtone. My modem was answering, and voila.

About access points. It is not GlobalProof network, it is reseller network.

About traffic. Well. Any network is insecure, if you didnt know that. Even fiberoptic line can be intercepted (with expensive equipment). If you have some very secret information, use SSL, or VPN somewhere to hosting in europe let's say.

And last words... cause connection done in "simple" way, it is cheaper than dedicated installation. Still you can secure yourself, better than ISP. Sure if you want more safety, prepare "bucks" for more professional dedicated connection.

At VISP i can provide (not for free) openvpn connection, with powerful encryption. Also available PPTP with MPPE, and for corporate - IPSEC.

#9 September 28 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Recon, I will speak in points:

1. Learn what the abbreviation "Wi-Fi" means.

2. Security costs money. 802.1x enabled switches (read google on what 802.1x is) cost money.
If you pay for security and quality - you will get it. Everyone who asked us for assistance in security has
got it.

3. Of course we can run even 256bit IPSEC encryption and then 50% of the user bandwidth will go
for encryption. And then for 256Kbps you will get about 20KB/s max... ... 

4. A pennyless crook like you does not have the right to say which ISP is real and which not.
I can hack my ISP here as well, but I am not doing it. I am just paying my 20 eur and that is.
Just because my parents gave me proper education and dedicated lot of time on me.

5. GlobalProof network is secure. The insecure part is the link between the reseller and the customer.
Reseller decide what kind of equipment to use. We can suggest, but only suggest. If they want to spend
money on STP/FTP, 802.1x enabled switches with VLAN, port security, storm control and etc - good, if not - bad. If GP network was insecure in general, you would have the root/admin passwords for our routers and
servers long time ago. But what you have is just empty pockets and empty head - a useless "gain".

6. I bet that GP network is at least 3 times more secure than your network :)
If you have the guts (and a network), we can make a public contest ;)

7. Yet GP is not a real ISP - you will imagine how many customers use the services with satisfaction.
You also could be seen on the gaming network :)

8. You have the right to criticize "a thing" created by someone, only if you have created something.
What you have created and what is your contribution to the network in Lebanon?
If all the ISP stop working on their network and do stealing and cheating like you, you would not have the chance to write these words on the Internet :)

But, thanks God, there are clever people who know that more important is to create, than to destroy.

I can name you at least 10 famous creators - Thomas Edisson, John Atanassov, Niels Bor, Linus Torvalds,
Albert Einstein, Popov, John Watt... ... ...

Now, you name me 10 famous loosers :)

#10 September 28 2006

zis

recon1025 wrote:

Global proof is Wifi based. They use PPPoE for the authentication, the passwords of other users maybe sniffed over the line or at the time i was able to sniff other users username/password and service-discovery packets. Bottom line is this, their Access points use WEP encryption, that means insecure.. I wouldn't use their service even if i was paid to! Having your emails, chats and so forth sniffed over the line due to an insecure network = priceless. Get a real isp imo.

WiFi based????? WTF does that mean? As far as i know most DSL providers in the world use PPPoE.. What access points are you talking about? WEP passwords can be sniffed.. but where is WEP used?

#11 September 28 2006

zis

I noticed a very high latancy on the network.. so i did a traceroute.. the number of nodes is extreemly high.. there are some i can't sort out.. perhpas someone can help me with them..

For Google.com
The first two ips 22.136 and 22.1 are my comp. and my router.. the rest well.. dunno. but there are many routers on the roofs of the buildings to reach the cable guy..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Hop | %Loss | IP Address       | Node Name                                 | Location           | Tzone  | ms  | Graph      | Network                               |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 0   |       | 192.168.22.136   | -                                   | *                  |        |     |            | (private use)                         |
| 1   |       | 192.168.22.1     | -                                         | ...                |        | 0   | x          | (private use)                         |
| 2   |       | 172.16.10.1      | -                                         | ...                |        | 6   | x          | (private use)                         |
| 3   |       | 194.146.155.1    | rev-155-1.globalproof.net                 | ?(Lebanon)         | +02:00 | 7   | x          | GlobalProof s.a.r.l                   |
| 4   |       | 192.168.70.1     | -                                         | ...                |        | 17  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 5   |       | 10.49.41.1       | -                                         | ...                |        | 10  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 6   |       | 10.22.22.2       | -                                         | ...                |        | 18  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 7   |       | 192.168.77.1     | -                                         | ...                |        | 19  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 8   |       | 10.0.2.1         | -                                         | ...                |        | 16  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 9   |       | 192.168.20.8     | -                                         | ...                |        | 21  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 10  |       | 192.168.20.160   | -                                         | ...                |        | 23  | x          | (private use)                         |
| 11  | 100   | ?217.194.129.101 | -                                         |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks         |
| 12  | 100   | ?217.194.129.97  | -                                         |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks         |
| 13  | 100   | ?217.194.128.34  | GW1-FRA-DE.sky-vision.net                 |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks         |
| 14  |       | 213.198.77.157   | ge-2-4.r01.frnkge03.de.bb.gin.ntt.net     | Frankfurt, Germany | +01:00 | 423 |     x-     | VERIO DE frankfurt facility           |
| 15  |       | 129.250.9.58     | ge-0.teleglobe.frnkge03.de.bb.gin.ntt.net | Frankfurt, Germany | +01:00 | 431 |     -x     | NTT America, Inc. NTTA-129-250        |
| 16  |       | 80.231.64.26     | if-5-1.core1.PG1-Paris.teleglobe.net      | Paris, France      | +01:00 | 469 |      x--   | Internal use for Teleglobe's Backbone |
| 17  |       | 80.231.72.114    | if-10-0.core2.NTO-NewYork.teleglobe.net   | New York, NY, USA  | -05:00 | 536 |      -x    | Internal use for Teleglobe's Backbone |
| 18  |       | 66.110.14.21     | if-3-0.core2.CT8-Chicago.teleglobe.net    | Chicago, IL, USA   | -06:00 | 590 |       x--  | Teleglobe Inc. TELEGLOBE-2BLK         |
| 19  | 100   | ?66.110.14.178   | if-5-0.core1.CT8-Chicago.teleglobe.net    |                    |        |     |            | Teleglobe Inc. TELEGLOBE-2BLK         |
| 20  | 10    | 66.110.27.86     | ix-1-1.core1.CT8-Chicago.teleglobe.net    | Chicago, IL, USA   | -06:00 | 569 |       x--  | Teleglobe Inc. TELEGLOBE-2BLK         |
| 21  |       | 216.239.46.1     | -                                         | ?Mountain View, CA |        | 547 |      -x--- | Google Inc. GOOGLE                    |
| 22  |       | 66.249.94.133    | -                                         | ?Mountain View, CA |        | 556 |      -x-   | Google Inc. GOOGLE                    |
| 23  | 10    | 64.233.175.42    | -                                         | ?Mountain View, CA |        | 565 |       x--  | Google Inc. GOOGLE                    |
| 24  |       | 64.233.167.99    | google.com                                | ?Mountain View, CA |        | 548 |      -x-   | Google Inc. GOOGLE                    |
Roundtrip time to google.com, average = 548ms, min = 506ms, max = 599ms -- 29-Sep-06 2:20:26 AM

For IDM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Hop | %Loss | IP Address       | Node Name                               | Location           | Tzone  | ms  | Graph      | Network                        |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 0   |       | 192.168.22.136   | -                                | *                  |        |     |            | (private use)                  |
| 1   |       | 192.168.22.1     | -                                       | ...                |        | 0   | x          | (private use)                  |
| 2   |       | 172.16.10.1      | -                                       | ...                |        | 18  | x-         | (private use)                  |
| 3   |       | 194.146.155.1    | rev-155-1.globalproof.net               | ?(Lebanon)         | +02:00 | 31  | x-         | GlobalProof s.a.r.l            |
| 4   |       | 192.168.70.1     | -                                       | ...                |        | 15  | x          | (private use)                  |
| 5   |       | 10.49.41.1       | -                                       | ...                |        | 23  | x-         | (private use)                  |
| 6   |       | 10.22.22.2       | -                                       | ...                |        | 25  | x-         | (private use)                  |
| 7   |       | 192.168.77.1     | -                                       | ...                |        | 50  | x-         | (private use)                  |
| 8   |       | 10.0.2.1         | -                                       | ...                |        | 33  | x-         | (private use)                  |
| 9   |       | 192.168.20.8     | -                                       | ...                |        | 14  | x          | (private use)                  |
| 10  |       | 192.168.20.160   | -                                       | ...                |        | 16  | x          | (private use)                  |
| 11  | 100   | ?217.194.129.101 | -                                       |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks  |
| 12  | 100   | ?217.194.129.97  | -                                       |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks  |
| 13  | 100   | ?217.194.128.34  | GW1-FRA-DE.sky-vision.net               |                    |        |     |            | SkyVision management networks  |
| 14  |       | 213.198.77.157   | ge-2-4.r01.frnkge03.de.bb.gin.ntt.net   | Frankfurt, Germany | +01:00 | 478 |     -x--   | VERIO DE frankfurt facility    |
| 15  |       | 129.250.2.12     | xe-1-1-0.r21.frnkge03.de.bb.gin.ntt.net | Frankfurt, Germany | +01:00 | 444 |      x     | NTT America, Inc. NTTA-129-250 |
| 16  |       | 80.81.192.50     | cr02.frf02.pccwbtn.net                  | Frankfurt, Germany | +01:00 | 449 |     -x-    | DE-CIX Frankfurt IXP           |
| 17  |       | 194.126.20.115   | -                                       | ?(Lebanon)         | +02:00 | 683 |        -x- | Opus Libani                    |
| 18  |       | 193.227.162.239  | -                                       | ?(Lebanon)         | +02:00 | 622 |        x-  | IncoNet-Data Management s.a.l. |
| 19  |       | 193.188.135.16   | idm.net.lb                              | ?Beirut, Lebanon   | +02:00 | 675 |        -x  | IncoNet sal                    |
Roundtrip time to idm.net.lb, average = 675ms, min = 650ms, max = 706ms -- 29-Sep-06 2:23:09 AM

#12 September 28 2006

zis

sorry the tables are fucked up.. i'll try to rearrange them..

#13 September 29 2006

nuclearcat

zis -
www.idm.net.lb, and idm.net.lb as well located not in lebanon. it is hosting in greece

600-700ms - normal latency for sat links

Local hops can be hidden, but they are leaved open (most) to be able to do proper diagnostic on problems, from customer side. Other lebanese ISP's(not all of them) closing traceroute/ping/etc at all, as i know.

#14 September 29 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Another two issues one could mention:

1. Lebanese ISP do not have local interconnection between them.  Ask Ogero and the MPT - WHY? 
    If they answer, or even if they do not - ask yourself WHY (these people control my country).

2. The international capacity of Ogero is overcrowded. If you ask them now for additional capacity - they will refuse.
And will ask you to wait (until the dead come back to the Earth). And then you have to ask your customers to wait (...)

I forgot to tell that they do not refuse to all the ISPs - some politically backed ISPs have no problem getting capacity from Ogero.

But what else one could to expect from "tea serving" individuals :)

(The above post is 100% my own opinion as an standalone person).

#15 September 29 2006

zis

teodorgeorgiev,

We are all aware of the political situtation, the stubborness of our administration and the weakness of our international link.. no need to repeat it in every post.. Let's try to find the best ways to bypass these limitations

nuclearcat,

I worked at IDM for 3 months a couple of years back, back then they had all their sites and their customer sites hosted in the Borj el Ghazel Datacenter.. Dunno if it changed now.

For the latency, i usually get arount 2000-3000 ms. It's particularly slow on the nodes with (private use).. Here i guess it's faster because the traceroute was done at 2 am..

After doing many traceroutes, it seems all the connections are routed to the Frankfurt node then continue their way... dunno if it is linked to the RIPE db that is based in frankfurt..

#16 September 29 2006

rolf

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

1. Lebanese ISP do not have local interconnection between them.  Ask Ogero and the MPT - WHY? 
    If they answer, or even if they do not - ask yourself WHY (these people control my country).

I thought they had one for a couple of years now.

#17 September 30 2006

nuclearcat

2000-3000ms i think it is local links, because NEVER it must reach such numbers.
can u do trace at that time?

#18 October 7 2006

Dark_angel
Banned

Hey zis,

Does your ISP covers Hazmieh?

#19 October 7 2006

recon1025

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

Recon, I will speak in points:

1. Learn what the abbreviation "Wi-Fi" means.

2. Security costs money. 802.1x enabled switches (read google on what 802.1x is) cost money.
If you pay for security and quality - you will get it. Everyone who asked us for assistance in security has
got it.

3. Of course we can run even 256bit IPSEC encryption and then 50% of the user bandwidth will go
for encryption. And then for 256Kbps you will get about 20KB/s max... ... 

4. A pennyless crook like you does not have the right to say which ISP is real and which not.
I can hack my ISP here as well, but I am not doing it. I am just paying my 20 eur and that is.
Just because my parents gave me proper education and dedicated lot of time on me.

5. GlobalProof network is secure. The insecure part is the link between the reseller and the customer.
Reseller decide what kind of equipment to use. We can suggest, but only suggest. If they want to spend
money on STP/FTP, 802.1x enabled switches with VLAN, port security, storm control and etc - good, if not - bad. If GP network was insecure in general, you would have the root/admin passwords for our routers and
servers long time ago. But what you have is just empty pockets and empty head - a useless "gain".

6. I bet that GP network is at least 3 times more secure than your network :)
If you have the guts (and a network), we can make a public contest ;)

7. Yet GP is not a real ISP - you will imagine how many customers use the services with satisfaction.
You also could be seen on the gaming network :)

8. You have the right to criticize "a thing" created by someone, only if you have created something.
What you have created and what is your contribution to the network in Lebanon?
If all the ISP stop working on their network and do stealing and cheating like you, you would not have the chance to write these words on the Internet :)

But, thanks God, there are clever people who know that more important is to create, than to destroy.

I can name you at least 10 famous creators - Thomas Edisson, John Atanassov, Niels Bor, Linus Torvalds,
Albert Einstein, Popov, John Watt... ... ...

Now, you name me 10 famous loosers :)

1.) Quit crying patrick.
2.) Learn English you french-wannabe panzy.
3.) You claim to be such a talented network adminstrator yet everytime you are faced with a problem with your router, you're flooding the forums over at StarOS begging for their technical personnel to login remotely and fix it for you!

Username: PatOS
Forum: http://forums.star-os.com/

Notice in his posts, he provides root access username and password for the world to see. It's the only way for the technical personnel to login and fix his problem since he's incompetent to do it himself. Guess you haven't heard of encryption after all ...

Here's a snapshot of all his forum posts: http://forums.star-os.com/search.php?searchid=115357
Feel free to read and see why this fool is so arrogant, he has someone doing the job for him while he takes credit for it.

Mess with the best, get OWNED like the rest. -modified from hackers :o) (hugs and kisses)

#20 October 7 2006

recon1025

zis wrote:
recon1025 wrote:

WiFi based????? WTF does that mean? As far as i know most DSL providers in the world use PPPoE.. What access points are you talking about? WEP passwords can be sniffed.. but where is WEP used?

PPPOE was originally developed for the xDSL solution, point to point over an ethernet wire.  However in the case of globalproof this ethernet wire u got running down form the roof is connected to an access point which operates through "radio frequency it's refered to as wifi which is an IEEE standard known as 802.11x and for those who claim to be educated but yet need others to login their system to fix their problem, it's it's 802.11B however, since the frequency it operates on is 2.4ghz is illegal to begin with and already being used by military, cordless phones, microwaves, bluetooth and so forth... It's not an effective solution not latency wise. The PPOE is used to send the username, password and "service name" all can be intercepted, even if u use chap it is easy to decrypt, after all there are different versions. Heard of kerberos?  Secondly IDM's 256K broadband for 110 is not corporate, the SOHO is. IDM, Cyberia, Terranet and sodetel all provide their "last mile" through GDS equipment which operates on the 3.5ghz. 3.5 ghz doesnt have any interference on it, it was under interference during the war, the Israeli war ships were jamming the signal. 2.4 ghz frequency for lebanon or I should say heavily populated cities in lebanon is not an effective solution. Any educated person that takes cordless phone operating on the same frequency along with the military into consideration would realize that. If your brain doesnt get it yet, im refering to the end-user to local provider route.

#21 October 7 2006

recon1025

Last but not least, WEP is the first level of security you have for these local networks since wep isn't secure, scratch that out.

Your second level of security is PPPOE authentication through a combination of username/password and "service name" (all can be intercepted and decrypted since PPPOE by default BROADCASTS and you are too incompetent to fix that, guess you should bring that up in StarOS forums now, I'll enjoy reading your post :)

Your third level of security which i should add was funny, is each account is tied with a MAC address, unless your MAC carries the number tied to that account it willl not authorize you. Well guess what buddy that can easily be changed in the registry! HAPPY TIME! How would a person obtain the mac address? Well if your simply mind doesnt get it yet, heard of packet sniffers? Packet sniffing broadcast PPPOE request ring a bell? Guess your arrogance is affecting your decission making.

As for your root password on the StarOS router, ever thought about the local providers who have access to them? What if one of those provider's computers was compromised? Try staying up with the patches from microsoft but remember there is a thing known as 0day exploits :) HAPPY TIME!

Ignorance is bliss
Arrogance is worse
You are a wonderful combination of both, Patrick :)
Ever ask yourself how I know your name, ah thats right now comes the denial part. I'm not patrick.

I quote myself again and say "get a real isp" IMO!

#22 October 7 2006

zis

Let's do some fact checking..

recon1025 wrote:

PPPOE was originally developed for the xDSL solution, point to point over an ethernet wire.

No prob..

recon1025 wrote:

However in the case of globalproof this ethernet wire u got running down form the roof is connected to an access point which operates through "radio frequency

The wire comes down from the roof allright, but there is no wireless communication till the relay station that's actually connected to the GP network.. I don't know how it goes from there.. is it by sattelite or microwave or a leased line.. i dunno. there's a sat somewhere down the way.. but what's sure is that there is no WIFI... the range of WIFI is too small

recon1025 wrote:

it's refered to as wifi which is an IEEE standard known as 802.11x and for those who claim to be educated but yet need others to login their system to fix their problem, it's it's 802.11B however, since the frequency it operates on is 2.4ghz is illegal to begin with and already being used by military, cordless phones, microwaves, bluetooth and so forth... It's not an effective solution not latency wise.

ok.. you know what wifi stands for.. yeah theoretically it's illegal to broadcast a wifi signal outdoor, but it's perfectly legal indoor.. + all over the world the law was modified to open up WIFI frequencies..

recon1025 wrote:

The PPOE is used to send the username, password and "service name" all can be intercepted, even if u use chap it is easy to decrypt, after all there are different versions. Heard of kerberos?

..perhaps.. i wouldnt know

recon1025 wrote:

Secondly IDM's 256K broadband for 110 is not corporate, the SOHO is. IDM, Cyberia, Terranet and sodetel all provide their "last mile" through GDS equipment which operates on the 3.5ghz. 3.5 ghz doesnt have any interference on it, it was under interference during the war, the Israeli war ships were jamming the signal. 2.4 ghz frequency for lebanon or I should say heavily populated cities in lebanon is not an effective solution. Any educated person that takes cordless phone operating on the same frequency along with the military into consideration would realize that. If your brain doesnt get it yet, im refering to the end-user to local provider route.

I tested both connection IDM's 128k (and 256 for a couple of months) The connection is very stable and transfer rates are fast. Latency is very low.. but the session limitation is a major turn off. On the other hand, the globalproof connection is unstable, but always working, speed are inconsistent and latency very high.. But without session limitation and traffic limitation it feels much better..

So whether GDS has a better network the Global Proof, at the end of the day, i don't care all i want is a connection that best suits my needs.

#23 October 8 2006

zis

Dark_angel wrote:

Hey zis,

Does your ISP covers Hazmieh?

There must be a local provider is Hazmieh for Global Proof. My guy is just the "cable el hayy"

#24 October 8 2006

recon1025

zis wrote:

The wire comes down from the roof allright, but there is no wireless communication till the relay station that's actually connected to the GP network.. I don't know how it goes from there.. is it by sattelite or microwave or a leased line.. i dunno. there's a sat somewhere down the way.. but what's sure is that there is no WIFI... the range of WIFI is too small

I think you need to be more technically qualified to check the facts in my postings.

Stating that the  range of wifi is too small is flat out wrong. Wifi can be customized for different topologies. Using omni-directional antennas the range is short, using bi-directional antennas such as yagi it suddenly gets bigger, using directional antennas such as dishes now you got yourself a 120KM point to point, given that you have a line of sight. So it is not correct to say wifi has short range. It's a radio frequency with a 2.4 ghz band which is plenty for bandwidth.

zis wrote:

ok.. you know what wifi stands for.. yeah theoretically it's illegal to broadcast a wifi signal outdoor, but it's perfectly legal indoor.. + all over the world the law was modified to open up WIFI frequencies..

Theoretically is not a correct statement, saying that the law was modified all over the world is preposterous! The IEEE  (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) is an association for the advancement of technology. They donot dictate what laws must be imposed and what must be removed they simply dont have the authority. That authority comes down to the government. In lebanon the ministry of communicatioin has stated that the 2.4 ghz band is already being used by the Lebanese Army. It is UNLAWFUL to operate on it, you're welcome to operate on it indoors but outdoors it is illegal!

zis wrote:

I tested both connection IDM's 128k (and 256 for a couple of months) The connection is very stable and transfer rates are fast. Latency is very low.. but the session limitation is a major turn off. On the other hand, the globalproof connection is unstable, but always working, speed are inconsistent and latency very high.. But without session limitation and traffic limitation it feels much better..

So whether GDS has a better network the Global Proof, at the end of the day, i don't care all i want is a connection that best suits my needs.

The session limitation and the download quota limitation can be bypassed by obtaining a SOHO 256K solution from IDM. It's 150/month, seeing that you are willing to pay 110 for 256, that shouldn't be a problem.

Bottom line is this, globalproof last mile solution is insecure. Their latency is ridiculious. If you think you'll be able to game online, dream on! I'll stick with IDM and their soho solution.

Last edited by recon1025 (October 8 2006)

#25 October 8 2006

teodorgeorgiev

I have put my first and family name as my username in the forum, but if you are still so convinced that I am Patrick - it is OK.
It is hard to argue with sick-mind people. Who are you then? Jean-Bedel Bosakka?

Board footer