LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 June 20 2006

rolf

Re: Girls

waleed wrote:

kif hormonetkoun chabeb?

OK, as long as you dont bring up pictures of your Joumana model.

#27 June 21 2006

Padre

hehehe,
you've got a point. i wasn't elaborating on how ot get a girl or how to get one
it's just my xp with em.
No i'm not contractictind myself by saying i understand them, but iterating all the posiibilities would ruin the unique "unpredctable" personality of each and every girl.
i dont put her on a pedastal , nor do i spit on here ... it's a couple man...2 equals :)

#28 June 21 2006

mir

WoW guys... Impressed ...
Never Expected to read this on this forum lol
Samer can you add background Piano music to this post . loool .

About me what type of girls I would be :
not the one who would use a guy:
  1 - cuz in the end he will be  using me too to a certain degree
  2 - cuz I can get the things i want without waiting for a guy to giv them for me
       It is humiliating to do so... I just can't do it ..
Halla2 about being a stupid.. i know that i am one, when i am really in love with a guy .. luckly that doesn't happen often

#29 June 21 2006

cyber_lady

you guys are frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you keep on talking liek that you'll end up creating your own female cyborg to keep you company.
Go out there date all kind of girls, break their hearts, get yours broekn, it's okay to date more than one girl at a time cause the moment you find The \One, ma rah tchoufo ghayra. Meanwhile go get some experience and enjoy your life.
You're young, live it up!

#30 June 21 2006

waleed

rolf wrote:
waleed wrote:

kif hormonetkoun chabeb?

OK, as long as you dont bring up pictures of your Joumana model.

apparently not OK.
joumana? you mean joanna? those photos affected your hormones? ha3ha3

i kinda second cyber lady's tips, get laid (if you're over 18 lol)

#31 June 21 2006

samer
Admin

joumana? you mean joanna? those photos affected your hormones? ha3ha3

=$ hihi, ana kamen.

#32 June 21 2006

Padre

im with cyber_lady to the extent of enjoying life, ou "burn ur fingers with the fires of life" , but not to the extent of date more then one at the same time

#33 June 21 2006

jayinferno

cyber_lady wrote:

you guys are frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you keep on talking liek that you'll end up creating your own female cyborg to keep you company.

Heeehehehehe... i kindda cant stop laughing. i like the idea hehe. Reminds me of that old movie what was it called ? where those 2 guyz create a supermodel from a Barbie doll.. what was that movie?

Newayz... humm.. am impressed, i left u guyz for a couple of month and i come to see some impressive discussion, away from our usual geekiness.

I have to favor cyber_lady's views, guyz listen to her with wide open ears, shes givin some precious advice for utopian romantics out there.. believe me get down to earth and you'll feel super-much better

And for the talking part.. u'd better never approach a girl with a geeky attitude... "Hey There, Am a computer programmer, i'd luv to upload some of my data into ur hard-drive" !!  or "Do u want me to check if u have a USB port for my dual drive USB storage device?" hhehe   and NEVER do my mistake: while with or next to a girl, never engage in a conversation with the other guy on the table who happens to work in the same field as u do.. you might sound "oooh.. he's professional.. what a man..umm turn me on!" for the girl next to u for the 1st 5 mins but if u get carried away when the details get exciting (and usually u do if u love ur Tech domain) like "Yeah dude i have to tell you when i implemented that CRM solution back in Saudi, you had to see the huge database bla bla bla" then the girl would be like "pfff... boring, lemme pickup my drink and go hit on that Airhead Muscleman out by the door" heheh.

Last edited by jayinferno (June 21 2006)

#34 June 21 2006

mezin

this topic is realy about sex isn't it ?

#35 June 21 2006

Ragnar78

cyber_lady wrote:

Girls are overrated anyways, who needs them? I'ld rather be with boys...

Well who need boys...i'm a lesbian

#36 June 22 2006

rolf

Ragnar78 wrote:
cyber_lady wrote:

... as friends?

#37 June 22 2006

cyber_lady

Ragnar78 wrote:
cyber_lady wrote:

O BTW sweetheart, did you end up getting that pink tutu you talk about so much?

#38 June 23 2006

Ragnar78

sorry dudette, didn't find on my size...yet hehehe
but dnt worry, i'm woriking on it ;)

... as friends?

Dude...when you're with your friends you talk about girls hehehehe
We men are not that evolved hehehe

#39 June 24 2006

Charly

@Cyber_Lady: frustrated or desperate?
@waleed : minee hay joanna?

#41 June 24 2006

cyber_lady

Charly wrote:

frustrated or desperate? How cute...

#42 June 24 2006

Ragnar78

Cyber...we've been to cephalic carnage yesterday...i think its something you might have missed...

#43 June 25 2006

Charly

cyber_lady wrote:
Charly wrote:

frustrated or desperate? How cute...

hein? didnt get ur point

#44 June 25 2006

mezin

mmm i'm just taking a wild guess here ..... a REALLY wild one ... and guess that what she said can be translated into " neither "

#45 June 25 2006

rolf

mmmh girls on average are less frustrated or desperate then guys.

#46 July 12 2006

Zino

first, yeah u have to cope with the unpredictable, after all, they're not a script, dont try to be reasonable in everything, u'll ruin a realtionship (i did it once ), if u take out the spontanity in life, what are u left with ?.
The day u'll find the person u wanna call the second u receive good or bad news or the one u dont have trouble to express ur feelings to, and the one u b ureself with, without any false images and fancy talks, then stick to that rel., dont loose it, or else u'll end up returning to the shallows u talked about, and thats the one that would convince u that "unpredicatble" is good. and stereotyping girls is a bit selfish, what about the guys with fancy cars and flashing  money, arent they the shalllower? even shallower than the dumb "blonds" who have enough brains to control them.
and yes they should be treated as princesses not necessarily a "diamond ring everyday" treatment, but a small "ping" every now and then is the good treatment, even a small cookie in the right moment would be a BLASt... coz take it like this, why do dumb "blonds" do that type of fishing? do u a subcontious feeling of need to be spoiled whom everygirl have, teb what about the NOT dumb "blonds", the ones u can actually sit at Cinnzeo for i.e. (looking at the meeting pictures) and talk to for a couple of hours wihtout feeling the need to press ureself to go with a conversation coz she cant interact with ure knowledge or "calibre", then u'll feel an innate feeling to spoil them.. just like u felt when u were a 2 year old to hug that teddy bear and spoil it

Do you know why? Because their daddies are always so nice with them and get them whatever they want and treat them like princesses, and they think it's normal that every other guy treats them this way, and when they see a cute boy they have this sparkling look in their eyes and that big grin like "areu areu I just got a new toooy".

dont we guys do that when we meet a shallow girl, dont we just always tend to satisfy our ego by doing that, even worse, get SEVERAL new toys?

but as Padre said, yes u cant explain it coz u'll spoil it (thats one), and probably u cant explain it until u live it, but its rare to live it, and u might live it, then loose it (thats two), its just u'll feel like that when u put ure ego aside and just "go with the flow"

#47 July 12 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Girls are the biggest trap God has ever created!
And damn... it still works!

You do not have to give recipes on how "catch" girls, because they are unpredictable and do not follow any rules (stupid and mad people behave the same way).
If they knew what they wanted, they would be men. A fact... ...

And do not tell me, it is about sex. They need it twice more than men do! Indeed, their heads are full of merely 3 things - makeups (all kind of, including fashion magazines, diets, who has larger breasts and nice-shaped -ass and etc), sex and gossip-ing.

#48 July 12 2006

teodorgeorgiev

Btw,

Zino one of your legs is inside the trap already. When the other one is too, the trap will close :-D

You will see then how they will try to change you (all of them). Train you like a dog, to make you look and behave the way they like and need. And they do it in a very nice and gently way :)

#49 July 12 2006

rolf

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

You do not have teho give recipes on how "catch" girls, because they are unpredictable and do not follow any rules (stupid and mad people bave the same way).

Just yesterday I was thinking that girls are like rabbits. Have you ever tried catching rabbits?
You can get as close as to almost feel their fur with your finger, but as soon as you make a move to grasp them they zip between your fingers.

teodorgeorgiev wrote:

If they knew what they wanted, they would be men. A fact... ...

Yeah for example this girls tells me she doesnt want to kiss on the first date, then dumps me at the end of the 2nd date because "she doesnt want a serious relashionship". :) And It's a true story! I think the real reason is that I did what she wanted me to do and I immediatly lost all interest, like what happened with so many other girls.
Not all the girls are like this, but those who I gravitate around seem to be like this. Not all guys are like this too, but I am.
So either you stop putting the girls feeling before yours, or you go looking for the nice and quiet girls.
(when I say "you", I dont mean you, I'm just talking in general, mostly about me)

I am like this too, when a girl is too easy, I will loose all attraction to her and dump her. No challenge and no suspense = boring and even repulsive sometimes. I have ignored so many pretty girls that wanted to go out with me when I was younger. I regret it strongly but I think this is just how I am, I always put myself in difficult situations and dont take easy gifts. Maybe it's not good, maybe I should change myself and I would be happier, but anyway you cant change the past.

Last edited by rolf (July 12 2006)

Board footer