LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 15 2006

rolf

Girls

So how're you guys doing on that topic.. you know..
:)
Girls are disqualified on that thread unless they are, you know... mmmh

#2 June 15 2006

samer
Admin

Re: Girls

Nice topic rolf :)

So how're you guys doing on that topic.. you know..

hmm, pretty good, though i'm going through an ups and downs period, so..

Girls are disqualified on that thread unless they are, you know... mmmh

:lol:

#3 June 15 2006

rolf

Samer wrote:

hmm, pretty good, though i'm going through an ups and downs period, so..

Yeah... well it amazes me every time :) I wouldnt expect it from a geek like you

#4 June 15 2006

rolf

(no offence intended ;) )

#5 June 15 2006

samer
Admin

hihi  - what about you Rolf?

#6 June 15 2006

rolf

Well I've discovered a little secret on how to "get" any girl.
The thing is I'm doing great when I meet them but I become a wreck by the 2nd date, somehow I stress and hesitate and loose all interest and enjoyment.

#7 June 15 2006

robert

SAMER = GEEK (haha)

#8 June 15 2006

robert

Forget about girls, idiot. They're placed by God to ruin your friggin' life.

Concentrate on your life. Think back. Think forward. Be proactive.

It helps, trust me.

Robert

#9 June 15 2006

robert

Would you mind sharing your secret? ;)

#10 June 15 2006

mezin

robert wrote:

Forget about girls

robert wrote:

Would you mind sharing your secret?

=D

#11 June 16 2006

rolf

robert wrote:

Would you mind sharing your secret? ;)

Ok but know that I wasnt planning to share it. Well I didnt really want to... ok you know what I wont share it :)

Anyway what would my life be without those creatures. I just love them so much as long as they dont act all bitchy and play hard to get. Which they usually do.

This is one of these things where you cant live with them but cant in no way and I mean really not live without them.

#12 June 16 2006

samer
Admin

SAMER = GEEK (haha)

Haha, look who's talking :lol:

unforgiven wrote:
robert wrote:

Forget about girls

robert wrote:

Would you mind sharing your secret?

=D

Mni7a aboul'maz

#13 June 16 2006

mahdoum

I'm a girl :rolleyes: inside :lol:

Just kidding offcourse

Last edited by mahdoum (June 16 2006)

#14 June 16 2006

rolf

Here is my secret: You can get any girl, it doesnt matter with who she is or how you look, all you have to is walk up to her and talk.

mahdoum wrote:

I'm a girl :rolleyes: inside :lol:

That can only mean one thing :)

#15 June 16 2006

mahdoum

lol I'm afraid to ask what :|

#16 June 17 2006

rolf

I'm joking ;)

BTW when I say talk I mean like really talk, not ask her questions like she's a crime suspect.

Last edited by rolf (June 17 2006)

#17 June 17 2006

mezin

or you can drive by in a kickass car and flash some money
you can get hot stupid chics easily

#18 June 18 2006

cyber_lady

Girls are overrated anyways, who needs them? I'ld rather be with boys...

#19 June 18 2006

mahdoum

lol if only i could say the same

#20 June 19 2006

mir

umm Cyber_Lady.. u cheated .. girls are not allowed in this topic
(guess ur a she .. or ummm  )

anyways.. a few comment.. i just hate when a guy start asking questions like i am a crime suspect lol
and they expect you to reply honestly to detailed questions..
in both case ya you are a lier.. ya silly person w t2ilet il damm lool

i will tell you what is the secret that rolf is hiding
he walks toward that girl... winks her.. and says .. shu ya ashta
works every time

about the car and the money :
first u have to get them
second, if she is a smart girl.. she will be using you without you knowing .. w btitla3 inta il hmar bil khabriyeh
if she's stupid.. enjoy the stupidity and u will grow more stupid with her... and when u meet some1 really worth.. all u will know is stupid cheap talk lool

#21 June 20 2006

waleed

kif hormonetkoun chabeb?

#22 June 20 2006

rolf

mir wrote:

about the car and the money :
first u have to get them
second, if she is a smart girl.. she will be using you without you knowing .. w btitla3 inta il hmar bil khabriyeh
if she's stupid.. enjoy the stupidity and u will grow more stupid with her... and when u meet some1 really worth.. all u will know is stupid cheap talk lool

Walla you impress me :) really

Now, which one of the 2 types of girls would you be?
;)

#23 June 20 2006

rolf

I hate girls all they have to do is stand in a club and wait for the guys to approach them and entertain them, they'll use the guy, enjoy his company and then throw him away like a dirty towel?
Do you know why? Because their daddies are always so nice with them and get them whatever they want and treat them like princesses, and they think it's normal that every other guy treats them this way, and when they see a cute boy they have this sparkling look in their eyes and that big grin like "areu areu I just got a new toooy".

#24 June 20 2006

Padre

well....sorry to say that , but girls are a wonderfull "specy" if i'm allowed to say.
So strong , yet so weak .... so close, yet so distant some times ..... so .... i could go on with pages and page about girls but that would ruin the nice thing about them: the unpredictable. If you learn to know them and understand them , and give them what they deserve ... there is ntn better then a girl beside you to help with carry on.
even those you call "bitches" and "dady's daughter" theyr all wonderfull in the sence of being women ... you just have to understad em :)

She smiles when feeling like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying, crys when she is happy and laughs when she is afraid.

aren't they amazing ???

i know it's all bullshit i said above, just my 2c and view about em, eventhought i fail at every one of the things i said

Last edited by Padre (June 20 2006)

#25 June 20 2006

rolf

Padre wrote:

well....sorry to say that , but girls are a wonderfull "specy" if i'm allowed to say.

let me guess, you're single?

Padre wrote:

So strong , yet so weak .... so close, yet so distant some times ..... so .... i could go on with pages and page about girls but that would ruin the nice thing about them: the unpredictable.

Padre wrote:

If you learn to know them and understand them

You contradict yourself. How can u understand the unpredictable?

Padre wrote:

, and give them what they deserve ...

Like they deserve anything just for being a woman.

Padre wrote:

even those you call "bitches" and "dady's daughter" theyr all wonderfull in the sence of being women

Note that I never used the B word. I never do in public, not out of respect for the women but because it makes me look bad. ;)

i know it's all bullshit i said above, just my 2c and view about em, eventhought i fail at every one of the things i said

It's ok sometimes I say the same stuff. Just one advice: for your good and for the good of the girl, dont be too clingy and dont be a beggar and put her on a pedestral like she's superior to you. Look at the hottest girl. Is she superior to you? No. You deserve her. That's how the world is, god made a lot of good things and there is some for everyone so dont ever think "she's too good for me".
Dont go speak to a girl and start by saying "ummm excuse me but would you have 5 minutes of your time, relly sorry for disturbing but i'd like to ask you...." BEEEEP stop right here!

It's not about being a macho man or whatever it's about giving the girl what she's worth. Yes they are fascinating and god knows how fast I can fall in love with a pretty girl, but understand that we men (including you) are also a wonderful species for feeling so much love.

Board footer