LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 10 2006

samer
Admin

Media Players

I use iTunes (i love the library system) or winAMP. I stopped using WMP years ago, and real  player is kinda' crappy. So, What's the media player of your choice ?

#2 June 10 2006

battikh

Re: Media Players

i use iTunes too. I specially like how easy it is to search for songs which you forgot the whole name (you type few letters and it filters directly the results). or if you want all the songs of a certain artist, you just type few letters of his name and here they are... no need to make searches, and if you don't get the result make another search w hayk ossass...

#3 June 10 2006

rolf

Winamp on PC, because of all its plugins, itunes on mac because it's really cool.
VLC (VideoLanClient) to play movies on the mac. It has evolved a lot and looks pretty cool and plays all sort of formats that the stupid limited (but cool-looking) quicktime wont play.

#4 June 10 2006

mezin

windows media player 11 :)

#5 June 10 2006

mahdoum

iTunes and WMP 11 it really does look good and function better

#6 June 12 2006

mir

Currently Winamp
I Like Jet-Audio, specially the little feature that tells it to hide itself in the task bar.. cuz usually i have a crowded desktop lol

the important thing for me, is a light media player.. i don't care about the search thing, cuz i organize my files.. i can always know where they are

Board footer