LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 31 2006

Rexus

Just joined and thought I'd post a couple o' rants and queries

Last edited by Rexus (October 4 2010)

#2 May 31 2006

Rexus

Re: Just joined and thought I'd post a couple o' rants and queries

The newbie under my s/n offends me (liek j/k). Btw, does the overlord of this site here make profits off it (q by and large directed at the man himself)?

#3 May 31 2006

mir

:O

Yo! Welcome Fellow Leb Geek Pal.. Peace.. Endjoy da forums
hehe rexus . trying to reply in your Slang Style.. lool .. man

glad to see that more ppl keep signing up

why the newbie thing offends you.. u care about that shit man.. lol .. kabbir 3a2lak
yalla couple of posts here and there and u will be Lord Geek or something like that
but hey don't spam lool w post non-sense stuff
When u post a question make sure you make urself clear w use more english words

#4 May 31 2006

Rexus

Y halo thar! Slang? >.> If anything there were a couple o' l33t words but no slang. You sounded more like stereotyping a 50 cent wannabe (no offence). Werd imo. As for the newbie thing, notice j/k (equates to just kidding). As for making myself more clear + more English words... >.< umm, did you comprehend my paragraphs? Don't take my reply as sort of a flame attack or anything; it's just that you seem to misunderstand anything. Thanks for the welcome.

#5 May 31 2006

mahdoum

Hey Rexus welcome to the site ;)
About you posting stuff deemed illegal in other countries, the policy here seems you can talk about it but all links have to be through PM (which isn't a problem :))

And about dsl check out this link we've been discussing DSL for so long here

#6 May 31 2006

Rexus

Hey mahdoum thanks. My fear of d/l u/l limitation seems to have been set in stone. This sucks really. Well, at least we can game properly all we want at long last.

#7 May 31 2006

samer
Admin

Hi Rexus, glad to have you here :)

Secondly, can we share files/links for sites that might be deemed illegal in certain countries (opensource stuffz ala file-sharing etc.)? If so I got some sweet sites I'd love to share with you.

open-source can be shared in public, but warez/cracks/serials etc. should be traded by Private Messaging.  As for the sites, you may share them all in one topic, but do not mention specific links to x or y app.

good day :)

#8 May 31 2006

karim soubra

welcome and enjoy

Board footer