LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 25 2006

royal_titanium

Website for...

hello
Can you post a good website(s) for serials ?
If you can't post them here, please pm me

#2 April 25 2006

battikh

Re: Website for...

www.crackdb.com

when u make a search u will get results under 3 categories: site results (these are clean), crack.ws (no clean, they make u download an exe file, so don't bother using these) and serial.ws (these are clean).

and remember, when u want to use softwares that need license, pay for it.
I am not responsible of any dammage that may occure to you computer, you, your relatives or your pets. I am not responsible of any kind of illegal things that may be done, i am only sending this link for knowledge purpouses and not for illegal use of softwares, blablablabla blablabla
just go the site, search for what you want, but don't use what you find, just learn about it, if you want to use it, get the real license.

#3 April 26 2006

mir

Re: Website for...

get  the real license or search for open source and free alternative ...maybe i can help u in that  or i can pass u a sn

I am not responsible of any dammage that may occure to you computer, you, your relatives or your pets

your pets. lool

i am not anymore updated into crakin stuff.. and i don't visit those sites from work.
but i am still bit good in crackin simple stuff and intrested also in coding uncrackable stuff.
i wrote actually had an idea on doing uncrackable login..but i kinda didn't have time lool

anyone feels like playin Who can crack this? game

Last edited by mir (April 26 2006)

Board footer