LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 19 2006

W-dic

Hattrick

Hello.

Hattrick is an online free soccer game. The reason im writing about it here is because 3 monts ago Lubnan was added to Hattrick. And its still young and small country whit only 13 users. If you look at other big countries who have more then 40000 users. But Lubnan is still young in hattrick. Well this game is about leading your soccer team. You get 18 players, you are placed in one division that you must win;) if you win you promote to a higher. Also every season there is Lubnan cup. All teams fight for the win! The season is long 16 weeks, 14 weeks are matches and 2 weeks off.

So if you have any free time please aplly for it and play it regulary;)

The link so i dont forget it: www.hattrick.org

If you have any questions about it mail me at: VidicZ@gmail.com
Or if you aplly find me in hattrick under nickname: W-dic

Tnx for your time, and hope you aplly;)

#2 January 19 2006

mahdoum

Re: Hattrick

hmm interesting, can you post a bit more of how the actual game is played?

#3 January 19 2006

W-dic

Yes of course.

Well first you apply:) Wait a few days for your team. When you get your team, you get 17 players and 1 coach. Coach and almoust all of these players are crap:) But since you would get team in Lubnan almoust all players would be good. You could sell them for ˝silly˝ money.

Well dont know where to start:) Lets say whit timing.

League dates: Lubnan

Leauge matches:    Sunday 14:40:00
Cup matches: Wednesday 17:40:00
Friendlies(national, normal): Wednesday 17:40:00
Friendlies(national, cup type): Wednesday 17:40:00
International friendlies(normal): Wednesday 17:40:00
International friendlies(cup type): Wednesday 17:40:00

You also have training every thursday at 13:10

You dont need to be online during matches. You just need to get the line-up.

Hmmm. Im a bit slopy whit presentations;)

Lets go to money. You get money from:
-Home leauge matches
-Home/Away cup matches
-Home/Away friendly matches
-Sponsors
-And from selling players

Now selling players is easy because Lubnan is a new country. The thing about selling players...you buy a young player for example 17y old who have skill lets say Solid(7). And you buy him for 100,000€. Then you train him 2 seasons and he would become Magnificent(12) and you could sell him for 3.000,000€. Nice a? Well more about training if you apply for Hattrick:)

What else...ok leauge. Your country have 3 leauges. I.,II. and III.

I.: only one
II.: you have 4
III.: you have 16

every leauge acepts 8 teams. So if you multiply this, you have a space for 168 players. Currently there are 168 teams but only 13 have active users. If you aplly you would replace one bot team. You can also select the name of your team.

What else could i say? Hmmm....oh each country have its NT and U-20 team. So best Lubnan players that are aged under 20 are in U-20 team and older ones are in NT team. The coach of Lubnan U-20 team is me:)

Well thats all i could think of right now that is important for presentation. Hope i got your atention.

If any of you apply, please let me know.

Oh i almoust forgot. Once a week you can pull a new player from your youth squad. Now at begining you will get bad players but in time they will improve. Pulling is important because on pulling the future of Lubnan stands. All young players that you pull could be very very usefull in future if they get training.

Hope i didnt put too much or too small info:)

#4 January 20 2006

antokh

sounds funny i'm checking this out!
thanks man

#5 January 20 2006

W-dic

yeah its great game. You should realy try it. What is your nickname in it? If you need any help you can ask me in game. My nick name is W-dic.

Well i hope more will apply.

Board footer