LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 9 2006

mir

Hello

Hi there...
I am kinda New/Old user ...
I saw this site a long time ago... i think got the link from a modding topic or something...
anyway, i got a message to my inbox couple of days ago announcing the new version... so i said, oh! yes that site,let's give it a click, i had bit of hard time remembering the address (i don't think it was written in the message)
anyway,when i first saw blog i    and i found it really intresting , up to date and very intresting subjects there
the forums are clean and nice also   

so...umm some more info about me
well i am a business computer student(last year), but most of the things i know are from personal experience, research or from ppl like you on the internet who share and care  (heheh nice slogan : share and care lool)

umm...what else might be intresting ? ... i am 20(soon 21)... Female...Lebanon

can't think of something else to write about... anyway.. that is me.. nice to meet you guys, yalla hope we can help each others.

#2 January 9 2006

mahdoum

Re: Hello

oh it's always welcome to have a female on bord the board? (sounds cheezy i know)

#3 January 9 2006

samer
Admin

hehe, nice to seem more females are joining ^.^
welcome Mir, enjoy your stay :)

#4 January 9 2006

karim soubra

welcome and enjoy

#5 January 11 2006

feedscott

Hi mir,

I'm a newb to.

scott

#6 January 11 2006

Charly

hey mir, welcome to lebgeeks, it's so nice to see that more and more females are in the computer domain

#7 January 11 2006

Parabola

Hello mir,

enjoy the forums :)

#8 January 11 2006

rolf

mahdoum wrote:

oh it's always welcome to have a female on bord the board? (sounds cheezy i know)

no, no, no that's not how you do
here, watch me

Hi! Can I offer you a drink?

(yes, I edited my post, I hesitated, I'm busted... aaaah)

Last edited by rolf (January 11 2006)

#9 January 12 2006

mahdoum

looooool

#10 January 12 2006

mir

hehehehe....
thank you for the welcome guys 

Do not treat me nice because i am just a girl
if i said something stupid, just point it out, flame me lool

yala hope to see more geeks(boys and girls) join in  ...

#11 March 15 2009

battikh

welcome on board, hope you'll enjoy (and enjoyed until now) your stay...
any feedbacks about how it has been until now?

(and sorry samer for digging all these old topics, but i'm having an insomnia and can't sleep but too tired to do anything useful...)

Last edited by battikh (March 15 2009)

#12 March 15 2009

mir

:lol::lol::lol: battikh
sorry i am not keeping you online company nowadays, I am playing pretend and doing like the other humans do and been getting some beauty sleeps :rolleyes:

well it has been a very long time since 09-01-2006
that is 3 years w nitfeh ... come to think of it .. wow !  such a long time

i enjoyed it a lot, I met lot of interesting ppl thru this, and i am very good friends with some if i may say :)
hala2 lot of time i was heri2ta or jeli2ta in lot of posts.. but bleh, it was some nice geeky fun (the hardware/software/networking thing for example, or pretending to take seriously browser wars...)

You, any feedbacks ? or should i go digg your welcome topic ?

[ sorry samer for replying to old post... but I couldn't help replying  ]

Last edited by mir (March 15 2009)

#13 March 15 2009

battikh

and are your beauty sleeps working? you should take pics of yourself everyday at the same time and compare the pics to see if you're getting more beautiful. if you're not, then you're wasting time doing nothing in bed while you could spare samer from having all the old threads of the forum revived... but well, maybe it has an advantage, maybe if the old users in these old threads are subscribed to the thread, will receive an email that someone posted, and will come again...

and PRETENDING to take seriously the browser wars? so you don't mock and despise people who use IE? shame on you...

me? feedback? yeah, digg my welcome message, if you find it i'll owe you 5kg of kinder... ;)

#14 March 15 2009

mir

I am not making more kinder bets with you anymore :mad: you are not giving me the previously won bets in kinder cuz u are too tempted to eat them abel ma yousalouleh :mad:

and do u think it is easy trying to sleep when it is 12 ... when you see the router lights flickr...ahh the temptation..  then i take it off from electricity... somedays, i still see the green lovely lights even without kahraba, i then see my laptop shining in the dark with the TOSHIBA name glowing ... it is not easy on me.. but i am worrying about ppl worrying about my health ( u are not one obviously :( )

you should take pics of yourself everyday at the same time and compare

i was considering doing that.. for everyday.. for couple of years it should start becoming fun

I don't take seriously the browser wars cuz my energy is dedicated to hating the networking ppl
and regarding mocking ppl who use IE.. when i see an IT guy use IE, i know i am in for lot of work and explaining... i somehow form idea about ppl from their computers ... i always prefer my FF using clients

teb say ur feedback of how it was for you in my post.. i allow you

#15 March 15 2009

battikh

na3am? don't start rumors, i'm not the one eating the other's (lets be fair, not yet won) kinders <pf>
and what bet have you won? <pf>

and what do you think of people who use netscape for example? i don't remember where, but i remember seing a guy using netscape. i didn't know what to think

no no no, i wont hijack your thread, YOU should be the ONLY one under the spotlight in this thread...

#16 March 15 2009

mir

:/ i shouldn't have brought up the bet issue... i hope you forgot.. i hope u forgot about those other ones

if i saw  dude using netscape... i would think wow interesting, and then have a talk with the dude, he will be most probably an old dude and i will make him tell me about all his geeky nostalgia, what tools they used, how they operated computers, what games they played and such and i will make sure to ask if he still has old hardware at his place... and if he refuses to give to me or if it was something too tempting , i would even make sure to get the address in any way so i go steal it

battikh, u know that i will open a welcoming thread for you and you will have to reply in ur thread, but that is not nice and confusing and samer will really get mad, so u better reply in here. w shu haida spotlight w ma spotlight.. fet7itlak club hon.. there is no spotlight, fa sharef bi2 l ba7sa... otherwise don't ask questions u are not willing to answer

#17 March 15 2009

samer
Admin

Two year-old topic.
Locked :)

Board footer