LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 28 2005

mahdoum

New Site Bugs/Fixes

I think we need a forum post where we can post what bugs or changes we'd like to see with the new forums  (Sorry if there exists one and not seeing it)

1. Can you have some kind of seperator between a post and the signature? It seems as someone pressed enter and then typed in his signature.
2. Fix lebgeeks.com main page
3. There seems to be a bug in the signatures, mine is more then 4 lines (cause you transported it like that) but now I can't edit it! Can you make it more then 4 lines?
4. Topics that I have read still show as "new" and are not tagged as read.
5. The url's in your signature need fixing.
6. Allow us to view our profiles (I haven't found a way unless I logout?)
7. I want 9999999 posts as well :rolleyes:
8. In the forum help, under the "Links and images" maybe change the [ img ] tag to show a lebgeeks logo and not punbb.
9. How about a way of showing if there are unread messages in your inbox like Messages (2/3) *never mind*

Sorry in advance for all these little things :/ just want the forum to be perfect, although what you've done so far is great :cool:

Last edited by mahdoum (December 28 2005)

#2 December 28 2005

samer
Admin

Re: New Site Bugs/Fixes

1. Can you have some kind of seperator between a post and the signature? It seems as someone pressed enter and then typed in his signature.

sure, working on it :)

2. Fix lebgeeks.com main page

new site coming soon ;)

3. There seems to be a bug in the signatures, mine is more then 4 lines (cause you transported it like that) but now I can't edit it! Can you make it more then 4 lines?

I think 4 lines is reasonable :)

4. Topics that I have read still show as "new" and are not tagged as read.

Parabola reported this earlier, gonna check it out.

5. The url's in your signature need fixing.

it was 2:30 AM, thank you

6. Allow us to view our profiles (I haven't found a way unless I logout?)

Well, the forum is written that way, view some other profile page and visualize your data

7. I want 9999999 posts as well

Some day ... hehe

8. In the forum help, under the "Links and images" maybe change the [ img ] tag to show a lebgeeks logo and not punbb.

will change, if I have some time ^^

#3 December 29 2005

rolf

In the old forum the CSS feed icon would appear in the mozilla status bar and you could add the feed to your preferences by clicking on it.
In this forum I have to add the bookmark manually.

#4 December 29 2005

samer
Admin

no problem, i'll fix that ^^

#5 December 29 2005

mahdoum

Another thing make links in the post open in a new window, I think it's better then having it opening in the same window.

#6 December 29 2005

Parabola

A Popup when we get a PM

#7 December 30 2005

rolf

If possible I would also like a massage every time I log on.

#8 December 30 2005

mahdoum

That can be arranged rolf, but you have to subscribe for that option, a $100 dollar fee per login

#9 December 30 2005

mahdoum

That can be arranged rolf, but you have to subscribe for that option, a $100 dollar fee per login

#10 December 30 2005

samer
Admin

@ rolf / mahdoum: :lol: *new* paid memberships of $100/yeat including a massage.

Board footer