LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 17 2005

Roland

>> New LebGeeks Member <<

Hello To All LebGeeks Members , My Name Is Roland Im 19 Living In Lebanon ! I Found About The Site While Searching For Some Stuff On Google . Nice Site You Got Here And Thanks For Everyone For Giving The Lebanese Computer Freaks To Unit In One Place :)

Im A Web Design / A+ Student At ALLCS , Im A Trance DJ And A TRANCE Music Fan My Favorites Are ( Paul Van Dyk , Armin Van Buuren , Alex M.O.R.P.H , Andy Moor , Adam White , Ect... ) Ive Been To All DJ's Event And Im Glad That Our Country Lebanon Is On The Worlds Clubbing MAP ! Im Also A Trance Freak In The Only Middle-East Trance Forum Http://www.TranceHits.Com Who Gather All Middle-East / Worlds Best Trance DJs/Producers/Remixer/Fans ! Feel Free To Join Us If Your Really A Trance Fan ( NOT A TIESTO FAN ) You Listen To Nothin But Pre TRANCE :)

Thanks You All // CHEERS //

#2 October 17 2005

rolf

Re: >> New LebGeeks Member <<

welcome!!!!
Tiesto is not trance  ??

#3 October 18 2005

karim soubra

welcome and enjoy

#4 October 18 2005

mahdoum

ya marhaba  and tiesto rules

#5 October 18 2005

samer
Admin

hey mate, enjoy your stay!

#6 October 18 2005

Parabola

Welcome. Long Live LR :)

#7 October 18 2005

Roland

Thank You For The Worm Welcome !

TIESTO Is Trance My Friend , But NoOne Really Into Trance Music Is A TIESTO FAN :)

Parabola Long Live TH Man

#8 October 19 2005

darkstar

ya marhaba  and tiesto rules

i second that

#9 October 19 2005

Roland

^ Im Not Pretending ... But you Say That cos Simply Your Not A TRANCE FAN :) You Know No One But TIESTO How Your Gonna Compare His Music To Someone Else Music :) CHEERS

#10 October 19 2005

mahdoum

lol this is the thing about me, I love all of tiesto's music and that's why i know his name  I love trance and other music bas i just don't remember the names of songs or their artists  and honestly i'm not a trance fan  (well not to the extent that you are)

#11 October 19 2005

Roland

^  Hehehehe See I Told You Your Not A Real TRANCERS That Why You Like TIESTO ! Anyway CHEERS MAN :)

#12 October 20 2005

Parabola

I agree with you Roland about them not knowing someone else then Tiesto. But Still LR rules.

NP: Infected mushroom - Im The Supervisor :)

#13 October 25 2005

waleed

ahla bi Roland,

Parabola chou 3endak albums la IM?
anybody has any albums for Absolum , astral projection(other than Another World and The Astral Files) and 1200 micrograms ?

#14 October 25 2005

Parabola

waleed everything :)

You're into psy eh

#15 October 26 2005

waleed

waleed everything :)

You're into psy eh

eih i've been intrested in such styles lately.
yalla, when do we meet? you have my mp3 albums list? 2elleh chou baddak.

#16 December 6 2005

antokh

Welcome. Long Live LR :)

i back you up para...

and @roland: isn't you who screwed up the whole topic abotu armin in leb in armin's forum??

ridiculous ****

cheers anyway

#17 December 7 2005

rolf

lol this is the thing about me, I love all of tiesto's music and that's why i know his name  I love trance and other music bas i just don't remember the names of songs or their artists  and honestly i'm not a trance fan  (well not to the extent that you are)

I am the jeddo of the forum and I was around when Trance appeared with "Darude - Sandstorm"... I dont know how we could live without trance before that... dont ask me.

#18 December 7 2005

darkstar

with 763 posts(at the time i posted this) , u better respect what Rolf has to say

Board footer