LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 28 2005

Halo

Xbox Live

Anyone here have it with Halo 2? If you do, add my gamertag, Snoopchicken. I really miss the experience I felt in America with Xbox Live though. Man, good ol' ADSL. Anyone here using Xbox Live with an internet connection and not having too much problems?

#2 October 2 2005

mahdoum

Re: Xbox Live

I don't think so  its not common for people to use xbox live here...

#3 October 2 2005

Halo

Yeah, kind of figured that out. Especially with all the people I asked and they said yes and I asked for their account name and they said what :(

#4 October 6 2005

mahdoum

lol typical lebanese

#5 October 6 2005

Halo

Hey, if you can find anyone here with Xbox Live please tell me, I really need low latency. Anyway, if you want we can set an appointment to play just regular online gaming together. I have NBA Live 2005 and some Counter Strike Games and, of course, Halo, but Halo isn't really that good and on PC it's worse, Halo 2 rocks  What games you got?

#6 October 8 2005

ulias

heheheehe Generals  is the only and true  str. game  c&c rcks!! by the way to make the games with x box work faster try to makean acount on the internet  and then to play the gameson a network u know lebanon is now one huge network it depends where u have ur nternet from

#7 November 16 2005

Halo

Ulias, you got X-box Live? If this knew Neo cafe puts up some X-box's, I can start some accounts on them. 2 month's will be free, then after that you just need to pay 6 dollars a month, or 50 dollars a year.

Board footer