LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 10 2005

mahdoum

Best free online game

I got bored of playing Gunbound (a game like worms/tanks) so I went looking for a new FREE multiplayer online game and came out with Wolfenstein: Enemy Terrirtory.

The game was supposed to be an expansion pack but was then released as a seperate game for free. It's a first person shooter and it's a great game where your team have to achieve / stop objectives.

If you have fast enough internet then download it (260MB) and check it out you won't regret it.

PS: I'm guessing grfx are good becuase even on my old grfx card 64bit they're pretty cool.

#2 May 11 2005

darkstar

Re: Best free online game

Yeah I know its been a while since they released it , yes indeed it is a great free expansion for wolfeinsten but unfortunately we here cannot play it since we need good latency!!

#3 May 11 2005

Ragnar78

ENEMY TERRITORY RULES>>>>> I still play it till today....

I love Covert ops, i always kill an enemy a steel his suite to appear like him, and then starts the carnage...blowing 3 or 4 persons at a time with a satchel charge, knifing some not paying attention sniper...

This game is awsome...the other profile that is good is the engineer...especialy when you deploy landmines field...
guys YOU SHOULD PLAY IT THROUGH HUBS and create teams...If i ever come back to leb i'm gonna start a team zith some friends...this game kick ass

#4 May 12 2005

jayinferno

guyz ? any Kings of Chaos Fans out there ??

#5 May 12 2005

karim soubra

how about world of warcraft

#6 May 12 2005

mahdoum

world of warcraft isn't free now is it =P besides i can't be arsed to go and buy it or borrow it from a friend

#7 May 12 2005

darkstar

Wow is an mmorgp u have to pay 15$ per month to play and also u need to get an original copy of the game and ofcourse a good connection.

#8 May 12 2005

karim soubra

i have an offline version of it but really sucks no competition

#9 May 12 2005

darkstar

yeah me 2 i do have an offline version and it really sucks , it feels kind of spooky !!

#10 December 6 2005

antokh

guys, the best free online game ever is america's army
highly addictive!!!!
it's developped by the american army and is distributed for fre...  it's tough ,  really challenging, but don't give up!!!

http://americasarmy.com/

#11 December 13 2005

Padre

hehe ... america's army was made for the purpose of initialising students to army training and getting them interested in joining the army.
As for WoW, i'm a WoW player, but i recently got a new account so starting over

#12 January 19 2006

patrick

guys ....  try anarchy , like counter strike mixed with world of warcraft

#13 January 19 2006

patrick

guys for the territory game , can we buy one and not just downloaded from the internet? it will take ages

#14 January 19 2006

mahdoum

well,  If it takes too long to download, then you probably won't enjoy playing it online =O

#15 January 20 2006

antokh

Padre wrote:

hehe ... america's army was made for the purpose of initialising students to army training and getting them interested in joining the army.
As for WoW, i'm a WoW player, but i recently got a new account so starting over

that's true man, but the game is very challenging. you need at least 4 months of practice until you reach a decent level (meaning you kill one or two foes every 30 minutes :D )

hehe

Board footer