LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 October 29 2016

ManOwaRR

Re: DxRacer K -Series , King Series Chair

I recieved the chair in a box and it needs to be assembled ,
Its a wonderfull chair though , i will check how i can attach photos to the forum

#27 October 29 2016

Tech Guru

Update us on the assembly difficulty curve mate it seems not complicated - I read an official manual now. Did PC&Parts mentioned any kind of warranty beside the chair price (as they do usually).

Thank You

#28 October 29 2016

ManOwaRR

the assembly is pretty straight forward and easy , took arround 20 minutes give or take ,  there's a a manual that comes with the box  ,  u just follow  the steps from 1 through 8 steps
as for  warranty nothing is mentioned  i don't think it has a warranty ,  aramex  just  delivered the box , i asked if  u need to sign in on anything , he said there's nothing to sign he  just said that i must to pay 419$ or 63500l.l and that's it

#29 October 29 2016

MrClass

Tech Guru wrote:

Update us on the assembly difficulty curve mate it seems not complicated - I read an official manual now. Did PC&Parts mentioned any kind of warranty beside the chair price (as they do usually).

Thank You

Better to assemble yourself. If they assemble, delivery charges will be much higher (it's a really big chair). And there is a risk of breaking it on the way. PC and parts don't charge much on delivery so that's ok

#30 October 29 2016

ManOwaRR

#31 October 29 2016

Tech Guru

#32 November 1 2016

ironman

@manOwaRR, may i ask how tall are you? i was aiming to get the King Series, but i saw some reviews saying that if you are shorter than 1.8 meters, your legs won't touch the ground, can you help me regarding the below?

#33 November 1 2016

tiny fx

ironman wrote:

@manOwaRR, may i ask how tall are you? i was aiming to get the King Series, but i saw some reviews saying that if you are shorter than 1.8 meters, your legs won't touch the ground, can you help me regarding the below?

oh damn I was thinking of buying this chair but I'm ~181-182, which means I will probably re-live what it was like when I was 7 and sitting on chairs? lol

#34 November 1 2016

Georges00

Pcandparts prices are cheaper than the USA. Weird.

#35 November 1 2016

ManOwaRR

1.74-75
your legs  will touch the ground on the racing series

#36 November 2 2016

Tech Guru

tiny fx wrote:
ironman wrote:

oh damn I was thinking of buying this chair but I'm ~181-182, which means I will probably re-live what it was like when I was 7 and sitting on chairs? lol

You need the King Series Mate

#37 November 2 2016

Tech Guru

From my comprehensive research about DX Racer Chairs ( I am not bashing the chair sure), the chair  looks great and is very comfortable (I tried it today at SpotNet as part of my assessment. However , the durability of the chair is the real pitfall I am skeptical about ( Chinese Made with a bullish marketing campaign - similar to Razor products).  The durability concer  comes mainly with PU Covers , Base, Arms Rests etc..

DX Racer (King Series) Rant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDiboUorRQ&t=4s

The problem with my DXRacer Chair (Review)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxWdxGxw_Vc&t=3s

THE DXRACER CHAIR RANT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1dmMH-_V0&t=1268s

Therefore , I made my decision to go with a full leather (NobleChair) - ETA within 3 months at Macrotronics with a good price tag of 550USD for a full leather  and 350 USD for the PU Version (Leather mimic) with a one year full warranty (that PC&Parts Lacks they are only offering DoA ) and full assembled and delivered for free to my home place or office // I talked with an internal source responsible for upcoming shipment . Took the dimensions of it it matches to a great extent the DxRacer King Series (it was a tough research due to inch to cm conversion and different chair parts (seat width , Total height , Width Backrest etc..   but I finally draw the results).

http://www.noblechairs.com/en/epic-seri … white-red/

cMiNqWt.jpg

9jN0fIH.jpg

Last edited by Tech Guru (November 2 2016)

#38 November 2 2016

Tech Guru

Georges00 wrote:

Pcandparts prices are cheaper than the USA. Weird.

Supply Increase: price decreases, quantity increases ( a Deal with PC&Parts)  as Zotac Did , to penetrate the market for a new product and mass shipment the supplier decrease the price with the re-seller.

#39 November 3 2016

nas93

Always go with a German product over an American one. My concern is that Macrotronics usually adds about 40-60% to the real price it would be fine if I had to pay an extra 15% but their prices are extremely high in everything they sell. There is absolutely no way they'd offer the leather noble chairs for $550 maybe $800.
In case any one wants to argue how their prices are justified please look at this http://www.macrotronics.net/product_inf … gb-p-10073

#40 November 3 2016

anayman_k7

nas93 wrote:

Always go with a German product over an American one. My concern is that Macrotronics usually adds about 40-60% to the real price it would be fine if I had to pay an extra 15% but their prices are extremely high in everything they sell. There is absolutely no way they'd offer the leather noble chairs for $550 maybe $800.
In case any one wants to argue how their prices are justified please look at this http://www.macrotronics.net/product_inf … gb-p-10073

The link is for: PNY Graphics Card GeForce GTX980Ti DDR5 6GB

#41 November 4 2016

MrClass

@Tech Guru: I'm thinking of getting this one: http://www.noblechairs.com/en/epic-real … own-black/

It looks very premium (like a supercar seat).

The only bad bad thing I heard about noble chairs is that the back is very flat rather than arched (as our backs). So might feel less comfortable than DXRacer or Maxnomic.

Were you able to test the chair before? I hope you did before buying

#42 November 4 2016

Tech Guru

MrClass wrote:

@Tech Guru: I'm thinking of getting this one: http://www.noblechairs.com/en/epic-real … own-black/

It looks very premium (like a supercar seat).

The only bad bad thing I heard about noble chairs is that the back is very flat rather than arched (as our backs). So might feel less comfortable than DXRacer or Maxnomic.

Were you able to test the chair before? I hope you did before buying

Mate , both DX Racer or Noble Chairs are  not very ergonomic for the back curvature - the lower lumber cushion and the neck rest enhance the posture of the body. I used many chairs , if the high end ones , are not 100 % ergonomic. Your choice is perfect indeed and I will go with a two noble chairs frankly - PU for office and Leather for Gaming.

#43 November 4 2016

Tech Guru

nas93 wrote:

550 USD for leather when a deal between NobleChairs and Macrotronics is set to penetrate the Lebanese Market is very possible. However , scepticism is a note to take. Only time will tell ;)

#44 November 4 2016

nas93

Tech Guru wrote:
nas93 wrote:

550 USD for leather when a deal between NobleChairs and Macrotronics is set to penetrate the Lebanese Market is very possible. However , scepticism is a note to take. Only time will tell ;)

Honestly, a proper office chair with good padding is far more superior than these 'gaming' chairs. To begin with they are marketed heavily towards e sports, but in case of just browsing the internet and daily use besides gaming they will suck. Plus you can never be sure if they are comfortable even if you try them out unless they'll let you take it home and try it for a day.

#45 November 5 2016

Tech Guru

nas93 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:
nas93 wrote:

Honestly, a proper office chair with good padding is far more superior than these 'gaming' chairs. To begin with they are marketed heavily towards e sports, but in case of just browsing the internet and daily use besides gaming they will suck. Plus you can never be sure if they are comfortable even if you try them out unless they'll let you take it home and try it for a day.

You have a point how ever not of Spotnet or Ground Zero are complaining from them (prolonged hours of competitive multiplayer tournaments . May you reference me to a shop in Lebanon that sells real ergonomic office  chairs.

#46 February 23 2017

Hybrid

DXRacer OH/FH00/NR Formula Series Red & black 3D Professional Gaming Chair
\\ For Only $290.00 //

(PC & Parts Weekly Special Offers newsletter)

#47 February 23 2017

AVOlio

Bro, can you confirm that this chair you bought is the Racing series?
Cause all the racing series in their list, it says in the description (or rather the image representations) that the chair comes with a normal head/neck cushion, but the one you have has a U shaped neck cushion.

#48 February 23 2017

serouj

Hey guys, i think branded gaming chairs are too expensive  - and i didn't really notice any difference between them and other non-branded gaming chairs i found in China (and Lebanon, just took me months to find them). In fact, I have a very good source and already selling them for good prices. They are exactly the same as the white DXRacer photo posted above. I'm currently equipping a friend's gaming lounge with some of them - message me in private if you want to know more.

I also do believe that DXRacer and other gaming chair brands don't really put much effort in designing l33t gaming chairs, they're just picking up quality gaming chairs from good chinese manufacturers and putting their logos on them

#49 February 27 2017

AVOlio

AVOlio wrote:

Bro, can you confirm that this chair you bought is the Racing series?
Cause all the racing series in their list, it says in the description (or rather the image representations) that the chair comes with a normal head/neck cushion, but the one you have has a U shaped neck cushion.

BUUMP @manowar

#50 March 7 2017

ManOwaRR

Yeah its a dxracing series , when i get at home , ill give u the exact model of the one that i have

Board footer