LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 21 2016

Tech Guru

DxRacer K -Series , King Series Chair

Iam thinking of getting this chair - DX Racer K -King Series , What do you think (comfort , reliable , long lasting , build , material etc.. )? Any Users' Input is appreciated. Spotnet selling it at @672 USD with assembly & delivery + taxes , which is relatively a good price compared to the official price of 470 USD on Ebay  . I am 190 cm Tall , wide Shoulders , Not Fat. The neck cushion support is what I am missing in my current chairs (work office & home gaming). From the reviews i read & watched on you tube it seems very good.  Some might say it is an over-rated chair , but many other say very reliable with a high comfort body support.

Any Owners'/ User Feed Back Is Appreciated.

rTTgmou.jpg

vxUp4q4.jpg

NlzV1LJ.jpg

I can bring for it an extra Head rest cushion for a better neck support.

yL9VWOV.jpg

Thank You

#2 August 23 2016

ManOwaRR

Re: DxRacer K -Series , King Series Chair

Really those available in lebanon now , interesting

Where exactly

#3 August 24 2016

ironman

Spotnet (Hamra)

#4 October 19 2016

ballad

pc&p upping his game by getting DX chairs.
I guess his sales are hurt by the new wave of online stores

#5 October 19 2016

Satfoun
Banned

i must agree, but who is going to ship a 30KG chair?! haha
They are too expensive. I guess i should buy it asthe last piece for my build

#6 October 19 2016

chosen2k

I don't know anything about the DX chair. However while preparing the playroom for Driveclub VR I looked online for a racing setup and ended up buying from this website. (They have some chairs that look like the DX)

http://www.playseatstore.com/evolution-alcantara.html
+ shipping $32.49 (arrived in 2 days)+ Customs: $102 for a 20 kg package

In case you decide to opt for this site, note that NOT ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK... MAKE SURE TO ASK THE LIVE CHAT before buying anything to make sure the items are available.

Last edited by chosen2k (October 19 2016)

#7 October 19 2016

anayman_k7

Nice stuff, didn't reach this level yet, anyway because you are in Lebanon, don't forget to remove the back number plate to avoid the speed radars :)

#8 October 19 2016

Tech Guru

chosen2k wrote:

I don't know anything about the DX chair. However while preparing the playroom for Driveclub VR I looked online for a racing setup and ended up buying from this website. (They have some chairs that look like the DX)

http://www.playseatstore.com/evolution-alcantara.html
+ shipping $32.49 (arrived in 2 days)+ Customs: $102 for a 20 kg package

In case you decide to opt for this site, note that NOT ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK... MAKE SURE TO ASK THE LIVE CHAT before buying anything to make sure the items are available.

May you refer  to some chairs that look like DX Chairs and ship one for me you way and I will give you additional headover fees for your aid sure mate.

Thank You

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 19 2016)

#9 October 20 2016

chosen2k

Hey man,

Just click here http://www.playseatstore.com/all-gaming … ?limit=all and scroll down, you'll see them.

As for shipping, they ship worldwide. so you can just enter your Lebanese address make it short (don't write too much in the fields. In all cases fedex will call you for the exact address) or you'll get an error when you checkout.

What I also suggest is that you make a visit to office furniture galleries. There are some really advanced office chairs for half the price that you might like.

#10 October 20 2016

Tech Guru

chosen2k wrote:

Hey man,

Just click here http://www.playseatstore.com/all-gaming … ?limit=all and scroll down, you'll see them.

As for shipping, they ship worldwide. so you can just enter your Lebanese address make it short (don't write too much in the fields. In all cases fedex will call you for the exact address) or you'll get an error when you checkout.

What I also suggest is that you make a visit to office furniture galleries. There are some really advanced office chairs for half the price that you might like.

I frankly checked the list , they start from 330 USD up to 460 USD , shall I include shipment , customs , and VAT tax mate. Overall , I will wait for PC&Parts offering on the DX Racer which most probably will include VAT. Spotnet is offering King Series @ 675 USD with out any warranty which is a very inflated price. If PC&Parts offered the King Series @ a 500-550USD Range with VAT and warranty (The Company provides two year warranty but a local warranty to handle any RMA is important)  I will grab one. The Reviews are positive on tech websites and YouTube Tech Channels like Jay 2 Cent.

DXRacer OH/KS06/NR King Series Red & Black 90° 4D Arms/Multi-functional Mechanism/Strong Aluminium Base/Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover/3" PU Casters

http://www.dxracer.com/…/gaming_cha…/ki … h-ks06-nr/

A1ixkwZ.jpg

6Jj5ffQ.jpg

Keep in Mind that Dx Racer Series Differ Mainly in the Tilt Mechanism , Base Type (Nylon Vs Aluminum) , and Cover Type ( Polyurethane (PU) vs Leather Style and Chrome style Vinyl (PVC)  vs Fabric / Strong Mesh , and Supported Height/Weight) -I do recommend to do your search well before garbing one.

Note:  Within the series it self there are some different types sometimes.

Complete Guide One:
https://chairs4gaming.com/pages/best-dxracer

Complete Guide Two:
https://www.champchairs.com/pages/dx-ra … nd-reviews

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 21 2016)

#11 October 21 2016

NAM

hello guys the city center "carrfour" is now selling playseatstore chairs for 599$ or 50$/month .. they also have the BLOM bank offer of 4 payments, with no tax if you are a blom customer

#12 October 28 2016

Tech Guru

DX Racer Chairs are now available @ PC & Parts ;), very reasonable prices

hn4q9cX.png

I am aiming for the King Series I will send them a detailed Email containing:

Warranty Type /Coverage
Assembly
Recommendations
Final Price with VAT and Delivery

I will compose it and revert back when their responses

By The way Macrotronics also lunched the Noble-chairs Chairs Series , but ironically they did not list the prices online (I called them they will disclose to me soon , the brand seem to be very new but it has positive reviews all around on some reputable you tube tech channels and some reputable tech. websites ;

http://www.macrotronics.net/index.php/g … a25597f48f

They offering a one year unconditional warranty. Four  models actually attracted me

Noblechairs High End Gaming Chair Real Leather - Black, White And Red
Model :    NBL-RL-EPC-001
Brand :    Noblechairs
Quantity :    0
Weight :    29.00 Kg
UPC :    4250144800226

Noblechairs High End Gaming Chair Real Leather - Brown And Beige
Model :    NBL-RL-BRO-001
UPC :    4250144800233

Noblechairs High End Gaming Chair SK Gaming Edition Faux Leather - Black, Blue And White
Model :    NBL-PU-SKG-001
UPC :    4250144800257

Noblechairs High End Gaming Penta Sports Edition - Schwarz And Orange
Model :    NBL-PU-PTA-001
UPC :    4250144800325

The all leather is very attractive indeed and luxurious , but on Noble Chairs website it has a steep price:

http://www.noblechairs.com/en/home/

Both Dx Chairs and NobelCahirs share many characteristics , I will do a comparative analysis when I get enough info including prices from both sources and I will sure pull the trigger on a high end chair. Cash in the Pocket Always :)

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 28 2016)

#13 October 28 2016

ballad

what's also important is delivery prices too for pc&p

#14 October 28 2016

Tech Guru

Email I Composed to PC&Parts and Hopefully I will get a reply tomorrow (They fast in their replise usually)  and update you

"Dear Sales Team ,

I knew that the chairs arrived today to your stock which is good news. I need some clarifications from your side before I pull the trigger and get one:

Which Chair do you recommend to me? (I am 186 cm Tall , 85 Kilo Weight , Body Mass Index = 24.6 (Normal Wight), Board Shoulders , Athletic Body) - I  am aiming for the KING Series , but sure you recommendation is taken into consideration.  The chair I  need must be  reliable and heavy duty

Is there any chair made up from Leather (Real Leather) and not like Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover ? The Boss Series I guess ?

Does all listed series come with a  headrest  and Lumber Cushions (neck and lower back rests) ? The Links I checked for each series alone mentioned that each chair has them by default.

Do you provide fully assembly of the chair (very important to me ) before delivery? Since I guess the chairs are packaged in boxes.

Do you provide any warranty on this chair (if yes: length and what it covers: parts , mechanical damage , parts replacement , frame , accessories , damaged//scratched  Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover or Leather Cover or Strong Mesh , Tilt Mechanism , Wheels etc..   - The Dx Racer website mentions that it provide 2- Year for Accessories and Life Time for Warranty  - If some thing happen what will be the RMA procedure and the expenses borne on the customer.

Thank You
Ihab "

I guess it is a comprehensive Email , of their reply is fruitful I will chose a chair and update you with my series choice and what will be the total cost including delivery.

#15 October 28 2016

MrClass

Darn that real leather chair is sexy. Kinda makes DXRacer look like shit

#16 October 28 2016

Tech Guru

MrClass wrote:

Darn that real leather chair is sexy. Kinda makes DXRacer look like shit

Indeed - on the site (official) it is listed above 500 Euros @Macrotronics Except more lol.

#17 October 28 2016

ballad

Tech Guru wrote:

Email I Composed to PC&Parts and Hopefully I will get a reply tomorrow (They fast in their replise usually)  and update you

"Dear Sales Team ,

I knew that the chairs arrived today to your stock which is good news. I need some clarifications from your side before I pull the trigger and get one:

Which Chair do you recommend to me? (I am 186 cm Tall , 85 Kilo Weight , Body Mass Index = 24.6 (Normal Wight), Board Shoulders , Athletic Body) - I  am aiming for the KING Series , but sure you recommendation is taken into consideration.  The chair I  need must be  reliable and heavy duty

Is there any chair made up from Leather (Real Leather) and not like Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover ? The Boss Series I guess ?

Does all listed series come with a  headrest  and Lumber Cushions (neck and lower back rests) ? The Links I checked for each series alone mentioned that each chair has them by default.

Do you provide fully assembly of the chair (very important to me ) before delivery? Since I guess the chairs are packaged in boxes.

Do you provide any warranty on this chair (if yes: length and what it covers: parts , mechanical damage , parts replacement , frame , accessories , damaged//scratched  Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover or Leather Cover or Strong Mesh , Tilt Mechanism , Wheels etc..   - The Dx Racer website mentions that it provide 2- Year for Accessories and Life Time for Warranty  - If some thing happen what will be the RMA procedure and the expenses borne on the customer.

Thank You
Ihab "

I guess it is a comprehensive Email , of their reply is fruitful I will chose a chair and update you with my series choice and what will be the total cost including delivery.

I can safely bet you for 4$ that they will reply with 1 sentence.

#18 October 28 2016

Tech Guru

ballad wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

"Dear Sales Team ,

Thank You
Ihab "

I can safely bet you for 4$ that they will reply with 1 sentence.

Hoho - Most Probably in phrase of several words not even a complete sentence.

Reply:

King Size , With Warranty.

#19 October 28 2016

ManOwaRR

I already ordered one , its comes tomorrow or monday , hopefully tomorrow

#20 October 28 2016

Tech Guru

ManOwaRR wrote:

I already ordered one , its comes tomorrow or monday , hopefully tomorrow

Which Series Mate & how much they charged extra -  It's assembled or you will need to assemble it. Any qarranty policy , update us with a your personal review when you get your hands on it.

Congratulation !

#21 October 28 2016

ManOwaRR

DXRacer OH/RM1/NR Racing Shield Series  Red & Black 3D Straight Arms/Conventional Tilt Mechanism/Aluminium Base/Carbon Look Vinyl and PU cover/2" PU Casters for $365.00
Total with 10% VAT and $16.00 volume shipping to your area would be $419.00USD or LP 635000 .

This. If today is delivered ill update u in the morning , and from what i understood u need to assemble the chair , cant be that hard though

#22 October 28 2016

Brave_Heart

i tried one of these. they look great, but not comfortable. i got the feeling also that the hands of the chair arent that durable which is a big minus in my opinion. cheap plastic
these models are inspired from sport car seats which they are also extremely uncomfortable. if you have wide shoulders forget it just my advice. once i sit inn my friend amg c63. really irritating.

Last edited by Brave_Heart (October 28 2016)

#23 October 29 2016

Tech Guru

PC&Parts reply is not motivating  frankly , Ambiguous Warranty (Only DoA) and they do not assemble the chair they send only the box for us to assemble it - I will go for Macrotronics Noble Chairs most probably.

Actual Reply:

We cannot assemble, we have to deliver sealed as shipped from vendor

We still do not know how their warranty works since we just started selling their products but any DOA item will be replaced free of charge of course

If you have any comments or questions feel free to contact us .

Thank You.
Best Regards.
Computer Parts.
www.PcAndParts.Com

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 29 2016)

#24 October 29 2016

MrClass

Assembly is super easy anyway. You can find plenty of people on youtube doing. Plus, it's part of the fun and part of learning what the chair can do

#25 October 29 2016

Tech Guru

MrClass wrote:

Assembly is super easy anyway. You can find plenty of people on youtube doing. Plus, it's part of the fun and part of learning what the chair can do

I know mate but I prefer it to be shipped assembled and tested by them for a USD 400 chair  - Even if the risk of DOA is very minimal.

Board footer