LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 6 2016

Tech Guru

Denuvo Has Been Defeated

Bulgarian cracker by the name of Voksi, current crack relies on an interaction between Denuvo, Steam and the demo version of DOOM.

DOOM
Just Cause 3
Rise of Tom Raider

Links (Removed adhering with the Forum Policies) :)

Enjoy !

But I will sticking  with the Genuine approach:  G2A Steam/Origin Code Purchases of Genuine Copies , and activation through Steam/Origin. (Automatically Patched , MP , DLCs , not that expensive)

Last edited by Tech Guru (August 7 2016)

#2 August 6 2016

rolf

Re: Denuvo Has Been Defeated

I know what you are talking about. Not.
BTW links to warez not allowed here.

#3 August 6 2016

Die_Kapitan

I'm waiting for Total Warhammer then.

#4 August 7 2016

hkbazzi

Great stuff, thanks for the links

#5 August 7 2016

TheStunMan

Die_Kapitan wrote:

Its already done.

#6 August 7 2016

Nemesis-301

TheStunMan wrote:
Die_Kapitan wrote:

Its already done.

you sure about this? and, links please!!

#7 August 7 2016

TheStunMan

Nemesis-301 wrote:
TheStunMan wrote:
Die_Kapitan wrote:

Its already done.

you sure about this? and, links please!!

I'm quite sure, but i will not share anything, this forum is not to be used for sharing nulled apps/games. Actually, i'm not interested in the actual game. i was following the status of bypassing denuvo protection that was made recently if it will ever being cracked or not because its a very promising system against hackers and the way it was made, several hacker groups tried and many have failed to crack it. But today/yesterday it was being announced that  same drm was bypassed.

#8 August 7 2016

Aly

Great news, thanks for sharing, but I would remove the links if I were you to avoid trouble with forum admins.
I am sure those who are into this kind of stuff will find their way to these links.

#9 August 8 2016

port80

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/
Just to make things easier for those interested.

#10 August 9 2016

AVOlio

So they're saying Denuvo fixed the voksi bypass method?

I cant play just cause 3 now?

#11 August 9 2016

MrClass

and you cant buy the original because?

#12 August 9 2016

Die_Kapitan

MrClass wrote:

Who are you? His conscience? I don't think you have the right to question him if he wants to get a pirated game.

#13 August 9 2016

Nemesis-301

Die_Kapitan wrote:
MrClass wrote:

Who are you? His conscience? I don't think you have the right to question him if he wants to get a pirated game.

Well, to be fair, piracy IS stealing.... I do it too but not proud of it...

#14 August 9 2016

ballad

In my case I pirate to see the quality of the game.
I have about 50 games on my steam, some of them the witcher 3 and gtaV and I only bought them because I pirated them before.
Devs are encouraging preorders and have stopped the demoes, I won't become a sheep and buy the game without trying it.

Let's not make this thread into a pirating debate because we did that in another thread.

#15 August 9 2016

Die_Kapitan

Nemesis-301 wrote:
Die_Kapitan wrote:
MrClass wrote:

It's not stealing when you want to try the game. It's not stealing when publishers take most of the money and only give developers very little. It's not stealing when you get an unfinished game for full price and then having to pay double the price for DLC to get a complete game. It's not stealing when the game has DRM. Personally, piracy and Humble Bundle are the only two ways I get my games from.

#16 August 9 2016

Nemesis-301

Die_Kapitan wrote:
Nemesis-301 wrote:
Die_Kapitan wrote:

It's not stealing when you want to try the game. It's not stealing when publishers take most of the money and only give developers very little. It's not stealing when you get an unfinished game for full price and then having to pay double the price for DLC to get a complete game. It's not stealing when the game has DRM. Personally, piracy and Humble Bundle are the only two ways I get my games from.

You sound like one of those people who would ask for a refund from the cinema because you didn't like the movie.

It's not an excuse to steal even if the game is bad/broken...

You know exactly which companies make those games... don't buy them! it's that simple, it's been announced that battlefield 1 will have micro transactions and stuff like that, so don't buy it...

#17 August 9 2016

rolf

Piracy is not stealing, it's murder.
You may think that I'm joking, but think!
You will cause losses, you will get programmers fired. They will have no money to feed their kittens any more.
Because of you, kittens and puppies will starve.

#18 August 9 2016

TheStunMan

To be fair piracy was used for survival/taking over somethin that is totally meant to be used only by their owners. When you download a pirated game or a movie, the process to be able to the get it for free is done by several stages:

1- The game/movie went online and available for purchase
2- The game/movie was purchased by someone who is from the darknet
3- The game/movie was shared to x group of hackers
4- The game/movie are being reedited so that it becomes free for public/watchable
5- The edited game/movie are shared with thousands if not millions of people

When you say the big company is losing money because of those hackers, i would answer its completely the opposite. The game/movie is being spread easily for everyone on the planet to try it, if it wasn't for free, many who are not capable to buy the game (in +thousands) will never try the game. The real problem is not piracy, the real problem is that the idea of digital entertainment can be for free, the same way when we were kids (free toys). That's why many struggle with gaming addiction because everyone have free access to latest/best games. If you pirate the game to try it, you can easily watch many online reviews who will tell you exactly how the game feels like with much better gaming experience than yours. And surely you have to remember something, nothing in this world is for free. You might think that video your watching was downloaded for free but its not case anymore, when we have statistics over the demand/downloaded/seeded/uploaded we know how much this game/movie are being demanded. How many stupid videos over youtube are being shared and watched over and over again just because the number of views is big. Advertisement are changing, its not just about the money anymore.

rolf wrote:

Piracy is not stealing, it's murder.
You may think that I'm joking, but think!
You will cause losses, you will get programmers fired. They will have no money to feed their kittens any more.
Because of you, kittens and puppies will starve.

Hehe you got me there, thank you.

#19 August 9 2016

Die_Kapitan

Nemesis-301 wrote:

You sound like one of those people who would ask for a refund from the cinema because you didn't like the movie.

It's not an excuse to steal even if the game is bad/broken...

You know exactly which companies make those games... don't buy them! it's that simple, it's been announced that battlefield 1 will have micro transactions and stuff like that, so don't buy it...

Oh, EA have made $60 less that would have never went to the devs anyway, poor souls.

If it's broken I have all the right to play a cracked version and not give the company that made it a single dime, because they most likely rushed it or have taken out a lot from it to make people pay more for DLC.

#20 August 10 2016

AVOlio

So no one will answer my initial question that started the debate? :)

#21 August 10 2016

ballad

AVOlio wrote:

So no one will answer my initial question that started the debate? :)

you can only play rotr
its expected that other games will be cracked in the coming weeks

#22 August 10 2016

Georges00

CPY cracked Denuvo.
Not just a bypass anymore.
He released Rise of the Tomb Raider.

#23 August 10 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Yeah, he only cracked that game. Nothing for the other games that got the Bypass. The bypass didnt work for me

#24 August 11 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Board footer