LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 28 2016

Corxorn

Kya Dark Lineage?

Im looking to find any authentic copy of Kya Dark Lineage on Ps2 in Lebanon, any idea where i can try my luck? Used or new idc

#2 June 28 2016

elchebib

Re: Kya Dark Lineage?

An authentic original PS2 game in Leb?

Its almost impossible to find one. The PS2 was pirated and it was very hard to find original games back then. Your best bet is to order online.

#3 June 28 2016

Corxorn

elchebib wrote:

An authentic original PS2 game in Leb?

Its almost impossible to find one. The PS2 was pirated and it was very hard to find original games back then. Your best bet is to order online.

How much should i worry for jemrok, those tend to be impossible to deal with

#4 June 29 2016

elchebib

I ordered some games from outside Lebanon. You should expect between 10-15% of the price of the game. But keep in mind that the price of the game could be based on game prices in Lebanon. So if you find it cheap online, you may end up paying 10-15% of the price of games in Lebanon.

And I would recommend using a courier service on check out (Fedex or otherwise). This has the advantage of tracking your shipment, insuring that you will get it and they are the ones who will deal with the customs. But obviously, this will add to your purchase which can be a considerable amount.

#5 June 29 2016

Corxorn

elchebib wrote:

I ordered some games from outside Lebanon. You should expect between 10-15% of the price of the game. But keep in mind that the price of the game could be based on game prices in Lebanon. So if you find it cheap online, you may end up paying 10-15% of the price of games in Lebanon.

And I would recommend using a courier service on check out (Fedex or otherwise). This has the advantage of tracking your shipment, insuring that you will get it and they are the ones who will deal with the customs. But obviously, this will add to your purchase which can be a considerable amount.

well the game isnt availble anywhere in lebanon (its a pretty old game), and im buying it used from ebay or amazon, so as long as total is under 60$ im good

#6 June 29 2016

elchebib

Just keep in mind the customs people can be moody sometimes and may over or undercharge.

I very much doubt they'll bother with games in general but nothing is guaranteed.

Anyways, good luck

Just a quick side note, you may want to look into Aramex's shop and ship service. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it or not, but its a service where they provide you with your own PO Box in several countries around the world including the US. This helps a lot especially with vendors who do not ship outside their country. As the shipment is received at your international PO box, Aramex picks it up and gets it to you in Lebanon (of course you will have to pay for the shipping charges). I found it very useful and when I subscribed to it years ago, it was only 35$ for life time subscription. Not sure if they changed but you can try looking into it.

#7 June 29 2016

Corxorn

elchebib wrote:

Just keep in mind the customs people can be moody sometimes and may over or undercharge.

I very much doubt they'll bother with games in general but nothing is guaranteed.

Anyways, good luck

Just a quick side note, you may want to look into Aramex's shop and ship service. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it or not, but its a service where they provide you with your own PO Box in several countries around the world including the US. This helps a lot especially with vendors who do not ship outside their country. As the shipment is received at your international PO box, Aramex picks it up and gets it to you in Lebanon (of course you will have to pay for the shipping charges). I found it very useful and when I subscribed to it years ago, it was only 35$ for life time subscription. Not sure if they changed but you can try looking into it.

sane with borderlynx so im vocered, thanks fam

Board footer