LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 19 2015

Lebscream

PS4 games code region lock

Hello guys, have a question yesterday i bought destiny TTK from a store call computer store, and even i tried virgin mega store with other games when i want to use the code for ps plus 1month free, or TTK code and other games it give me error WC-400.... Region problems any  help please?

Thanks.

#2 November 19 2015

chosen2k

Re: PS4 games code region lock

It's really easy, if you purchase a Region 2 title, only Region 2 DLC codes will work, and only a Region 2 PSN can redeem the code.
So all you have to do is to create a new account with the region of the title you purchased and redeem the code from that account and then you can play using your regular/main account.

This is what I do for DLC. But for the playstation plus code I think you need to keep the account you redeemed the code with logged in in order to use it.

#3 November 22 2015

Sfenjy

Re: PS4 games code region lock

Let's take battlefront as an example. Its R-ALL ( Region All) but my disc is U.S Based. If i download a U.S Season Pass can i still play with Region 2 Servers or will the game read that i dont have the DLCs for region 2 and kick me out of the servers ?

Board footer