LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 15 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Black Ops 3 saved file disaster!

So I was playing on mission 6 lately then saved, back later and the game was stating to launch a new campaign like if I never played before!
I checked the folder players and found a file named cp_savegame_offline_0.cgp with the proper date and time I saved.
Though it looks like a folder in ProgramData/Steam/SACCTDL/311210 is containing the new files for ini and saved game, I tried to copy the file above in this folder but nothing changed!
I think Steam system only reckon dat files as saved game.
I downloaded a 100% finished saved game but the file format were also another ones: foo and svg
Copied these 2 files in both install folder/players and in the 311210/storage but again no change in the game!
Why on earth there are so many different saved file format for one game?
Any one with the SACCTDL version of Black Ops 3 can tell me where to look or if they finished mission 6 send me the save file?

#2 November 16 2015

NAM

Re: Black Ops 3 saved file disaster!

I think i made the same mistake .. when prompted by the firewall i enabled it .. and thus it tries to reach the server and we are having problems with the save options

#3 November 16 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

You mean the game is trying to save online?
There must be a way to disable online saving.
If I restart the campaign I can unlock all the missions and then play directly on mission 6 but I lost all the weapons and mods

#4 November 16 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

It looks like it's not an online saving thingy but a bug of the game itself as I launched a new campaign and it produced a new cp_savegame_offline_0.cgp in the main folder while no new saved game was created in the online folder (steam/sacctdl/storage)

Board footer