LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 29 2015

vogosvagen4

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG

I was wondering, how many of you still play it? How's the competitive scene in Lebanon (probably non-existent)?

I recently caught up with it, and started building a qliphort deck on Dueling Network.

#2 July 29 2015

Makozak

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG

There is so much Yu Go Oh's lately that i don't know which one you're talking about.
Anyway, not me, but my brother collect real card since .. i really don't remember haha. He have like 3k cards, he did lot of decks.

Are you talking about that kind of Yu Gi Oh ? Or some online game ?

#3 July 29 2015

vogosvagen4

Makozak wrote:

Are you talking about that kind of Yu Gi Oh ? Or some online game ?

The regular card game, there are online simulations of the game. Are you perhaps thinking about the tv show?

Makozak wrote:

but my brother collect real card since .. i really don't remember

Do you think you can ask your brother where he gets his cards from? Some of my friends are interested in going back to the game, and want to buy some structure decks.

#4 July 31 2015

vogosvagen4

just found these info, doubt anyone is interested, but thought I'd post these here for anyone in the future finds this post.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/news/pres … tml#header

https://www.facebook.com/DuelingArea

Last edited by vogosvagen4 (July 31 2015)

#5 August 2 2015

vogosvagen4

Apparently, there are 2 stores in Lebanon that sell yugioh cards, anyone know where I can find these stores?

#6 August 2 2015

Makozak

Sorry, didn't saw your reply.

vogosvagen4 wrote:

Do you think you can ask your brother where he gets his cards from? Some of my friends are interested in going back to the game, and want to buy some structure decks.

He bough them from africa actualy. Wasn't expensive at all, like one box of 20 card is like 2$.

vogosvagen4 wrote:

Apparently, there are 2 stores in Lebanon that sell yugioh cards, anyone know where I can find these stores?

And to answer that, if i remember good, 3 years ago, i saw some cards in Virgin Mega Store. They were expensive though.
But yeah, been a while i didn't went there so i don't know if they still sell it.

#7 August 3 2015

vogosvagen4

Makozak wrote:

He bough them from africa

Thought I would be more annoying in this post and ask which country and what store and such

If its virgin hamra, then nope. unless you're talking about down town, never checked there.

thanks for the reply though. :)

#8 August 3 2015

Satfoun
Banned

Back in the days when we used to play it
I still have all my 695 cards nade some amazing decks with those.
My first pack i bought, first one ever from ABC, had all three rare monsters forgot to call them, the Blue one with wings and the red dragon and the Golden Eagle

#9 August 3 2015

vogosvagen4

I still remember my first rare, it was this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Report weird card.

Last edited by vogosvagen4 (August 3 2015)

Board footer