LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 18 2015

WiCkEd

Parse | Build your perfect app on any platform

Greetings,

Today I'm here to share with you one of the most powerful cloud backends on the web, Parse.

Parse, is a Backend and a Framework, that works for you to Build Mobile or Web Apps without having to build the Backend Service from scratch, as most of the developers knows that Building an interactive mobile app requires you to have at least a RestfulAPI backend.

Parse makes this easy and it's free with some limitations, but so far as most of us won't exceed the limitations, the provided plans are just perfect, so wether you are an iOS, Android, .NET, Unity, Javascript or a PHP Developer, Parse is what you are looking for to expand your imagination.

Parse Push Notification makes it easy for you to Push Notifications to your users as simple as 1 2 3, I hope you guys benefit from this service.

I worked with it and built an iOS App with it, it made it even easier for a beginner to learn how to integrate a mobile application with a backend.

Parse Documentation by Parse
Parse Tutorials by Parse

Enjoy and Good Luck Programming.
Share the Knowledge

Regards,
Mohamad Kaakati

#2 June 19 2015

jsaade

Re: Parse | Build your perfect app on any platform

I wanted to use parse a while ago, but they had some restrictions about custom backend jobs (time limits) and the project we had had to run a service for logic in the backend.
Parse can be used by beginner like you said to learn, but once you have a really good understanding of how everything works, it would be better to invest your time in PHP or .Net to build the backend of your apps.

#3 June 20 2015

WiCkEd

Re: Parse | Build your perfect app on any platform

I Agree but still it can be used on a huge scale for some Applications.

I work in a Ministry in Saudi Arabia, and we use pars to send Push Notifications for users and employees, we define locations and stuff thru Parse Push Notification Service with Parameters, we also track installs and crashes using Parse.

Board footer