LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 14 2015

applelover

Can't sign into PSN

Been having that issue for 3 days.
Ogero Subscriber here, I'm not able to log into my ps4 and it gives me an error: CE-33987-0 this has never happened before. I'm using the same router, same settings, nothing changed yet I still can't sign in.
Anyone else experiencing this?

#2 April 14 2015

chosen2k

Re: Can't sign into PSN

I'm an Ogero subscriber and I've been online during these 3 days.

Try a wired connection.

Got this from a forum:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/ … p/20579355

The error ce-33987-0 indicate a network timeout. You should troubleshoot your network to try and resolve the issue.

Troubleshooting a wired connection:
    Ensure that the modem uses an Ethernet connection, not a USB connection.
    In some instances, it is necessary to restore the PS4 system’s default settings before establishing a network connection.
    Ensure that all network equipment is correctly configured and that all cables are functioning correctly (if in doubt, try using different cables).
    Ensure that all network equipment firmware and drivers are functioning and up to date.
    Check that the wireless access point (usually a router or hub) is functioning correctly by attempting to connect the PS4 system directly to the modem.
    If the problem persists, check if other devices can connect to the network. If not, there may be a problem with your Internet service. Contact your Internet service provider for more information.

Troubleshooting a wireless connection:
    Ensure that all network equipment is correctly configured and supports 802.11b or 802.11g wireless protocols.
    If your wireless network is secure, ensure that the WEP or WPA security key is correctly entered.
    Ensure that all network equipment firmware and drivers are functioning and up to date.
    If your wireless network is MAC filtered, ensure that the PS4 system’s MAC address has been correctly entered in the MAC filter table as a permitted device.
    If the problem persists, check that other devices can connect to the network. If not, there may be a problem with your Internet service. Contact your Internet service provider for more information.

#3 April 14 2015

applelover

I did all of the troubleshooting, and I'm on a wired connection even tried wireless. Tried with my phones hotspot and it worked and I couldn't sign in with the Playstation app so I tried it with a VPN and it worked so this is without a doubt Ogero related, I'm gonna wait it out and see what happens before calling.

#4 April 17 2015

Dex

Same here :(  IDM subscriber and I'm having trouble logging into my psn account !!
Try changing your DNS

#5 April 18 2015

applelover

Dex wrote:

Same here :(  IDM subscriber and I'm having trouble logging into my psn account !!
Try changing your DNS

Tried multiple DNSs nothing seems to work also Playstation still don't realize this is actually a problem based off of their twitter responses although multiple people in different countries seem to be experiencing this. I wonder if we can use a VPN on our PS4 cause that might just fix it.

#6 April 18 2015

Dex

I tried changing my DNS From : 193.227.177.53 / 193.227.177.130 To 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 , and it worked the first couple of days , but now it's not working.

#7 April 20 2015

applelover

Alright so I managed to talk to Sony via livechat and one of their support memebers told me that there's actually a glitch in the system and they're looking into it. I don't get how they don't just post this on twitter instead of suggesting solutions that don't work. Hope this gets resolved soon, been 8 days

Last edited by applelover (April 20 2015)

#8 May 4 2015

Hassoun

is there a solution yet? I am too an IDM subscriber and encountering this error for while now "80710092 code"

Board footer