LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 6 2015

Opto-Algo

How To Buy Origin Games Online?

Hey guys
I was wondering if i can buy a game online from Origin.com
I really like the sales that they have but i am new to all this purchase via "online" thing, for that i am going to get the internet orange pre-paid MasterCard from Audi bank.
My question is, will it work? did anyone in lebGeeks tried to buy from their site?
Here's what is posted on origin site:

What payment methods do you accept?
Depending on which country you live in, you can pay for your purchase with major credit cards such as VISA and MasterCard, PayPal, certain pre-paid methods such as PaySafeCard and Ukash, direct debit, or an EA Cash Card. A full list can be found here. Please note, you will be bound by your chosen payment method provider’s terms and conditions which may include the application of currency conversion rates to quoted prices, and/or additional processing fees, which are available from your card provider.

More details:
I am Battlefield 4 game fan, i purchased the standard edition from Virgin-DT for 60$, now -with sales- i can get the premium edition for 27$.

Thank you.

#2 April 7 2015

nosense

Re: How To Buy Origin Games Online?

yes it will work,  I have a debit card from bank audi and I purchase from origin all the time.

#3 April 7 2015

AVOlio

Yes you can use any debit card as far as i know.
Also,there is a method in which you can get your origin games much cheaper, in the Mexican Origin store.
Go to this topic and follow the steps by a user named Aly.
And you should see the prices are lower than on the european store.

Also, share your Origin ID.
I am on BF4 every day.

#4 April 7 2015

Opto-Algo

Many thanks guys.
This Mexican workaround is great, now i can get it for 17$ instead of 27$! this is really awesome.
@AVOlio i'll post my new premium ID once i get it, i'm not playing the standard one, i'm sick of these map, so hope you got the premium one.
Thank you, again.

#5 April 7 2015

AVOlio

You do know that you can buy the premium on its own right?
You dont have to buy a new entire BF4 Premium edition.

#6 April 8 2015

Opto-Algo

Yes, thank you, i'm aware. I am planning on giving my old account to my friend, hence bringing one more player to the lebanese BF4 PC community. (y)

#7 April 9 2015

gamingindex

hi guys  if you need origin games i can get you any game for much much cheaper than the price on origin ,50% or maybe a bit less, pm me if you are interested

Board footer