LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 28 2014

Johnaudi

Paintball Guns and accessories in Lebanon

Hey guys I've been looking for shops that sell paintball guns and its' accessories.

I've already asked Mike Sport, but the prices were too high compared to the online price, almost more than it's double.

Please post information about the shop, thanks!

#2 March 1 2014

Tarek
Banned

Re: Paintball Guns and accessories in Lebanon

#3 March 2 2014

BashLogic

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

#4 March 2 2014

Johnaudi

Tarek wrote:

They seem to have some nice guns, but I cannot see the prices because there seem to be a problem with the signing up and signing in.

#5 March 2 2014

BashLogic

pretty stuff are often just pretty.
if you are looking for truly reliable equipment, you need to say what you are looking for and what you are planing to use it for.
if you require a competition grade marker for speedball, then the absolute best and most reliable is planet eclipse geo 3 or geo 3.1.
if you just want a marker to play arround, then you have a good chance withe planet eclipse and dye. if you are looking for a marker
for woodball etc, at this point, you need to me more specific on you usage requirement. tipmann is mechanical and functions. if you want to compete with woodball then you have to consider other brands.

I would not buy a new marker, instead i would buy a used one from ebay. a new one can easily cost you 1000-1500$ where as a good used one can be purchased starting from 400$.

I play speedball and compete, over the years ive come to be very picky with the equipment because in a competition, you want equipment that are reliable and function. wasting 2-5 seconds of time wondering why the marker is not working during a tournament can make a difference between wining or loosing.

#6 March 2 2014

Tarek
Banned

I use the Tippmann X7 Phenom electro. it is not mechanical ...it is one of the finest gear I've ever got and I am testing now a empire axe paintball marker

#7 March 2 2014

Johnaudi

Tarek wrote:

I use the Tippmann X7 Phenom electro. it is not mechanical ...it is one of the finest gear I've ever got and I am testing now a empire axe paintball marker

Do you happen to know if anyone sells his in Lebanon? I'm trying to evade shipping from the outside.

Last edited by Johnaudi (March 2 2014)

#8 March 3 2014

Tarek
Banned

the website I gave you is in Lebanon , they do have tippmann but I am not sure about empire axe .. tippmann is very good

#9 March 3 2014

Johnaudi

Tarek wrote:

the website I gave you is in Lebanon , they do have tippmann but I am not sure about empire axe .. tippmann is very good

I've called the store, they said they only had used A-5 for sale for about 300$.
Is it any good? Or can I get an X7 for a slightly higher price?

#10 March 3 2014

Tarek
Banned

The A-5 is one of the most reliable mechanical markers on the market today. While it is not as light or as fast as many more expensive electro-pneumatic guns, its dependability, upgradeability, durability and lower price make it a very good machine .The A-5 is a paintball gun that should serve most casual or intermediate woodsball very well
but the pricing is a bit high .. for a 250 $ it would be great

Board footer