LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 3 2014

BlackBeard

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm new to the LebGeeks forum. I'm a Lebanese living in Washington DC (US) and I just found out about LebGeeks through an article on Techonomy.com. I think the idea of a community for technology geeks in Lebanon is fantastic and I'm hoping that, together, we can advance the state of technology in Lebanon through such a medium.

Cheers,
BlackBeard

#2 January 4 2014

samer
Admin

Re: Hello

Hi BlackBeard, welcome to LebGeeks. Tell us a bit more about yourself, what kind of a tech geek are you?

#3 January 4 2014

Ap0rd

Welcome

#4 January 4 2014

Obviously

Welcome to the forums

#5 January 7 2014

BlackBeard

Hi Samer and everyone, I am a born-again tech-geek who quit his job as a Software Product Manager (7 years at a web analytics company) and is getting his hands dirty again with code. Since I cut my teeth on LAMP years ago, I'm getting back up to speed on that and I'm also eyeing nodejs as the next tech to get into. It feels good to be doing some development again, right now everything is new and interesting. I saw some of the talks on LebGeeks and greatly enjoyed them, specifically the nodje and backbone ones. Looking forward to all kinds of interesting interactions on these forums.
Cheers.

Board footer