LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 30 2013

Louis40

Transferring Android Apps to microSD

Hi,
I have a Galaxy Note 2 and bought for it a 2gig microSD. I tried to transfer some apps to it and tried many apps that supposedly do the transfer but no use. I googled for solution but they say i have to Root the note 2 in order to do the transfer, i can only put the pictures and that's it.. I mean what is the use of the microSD if you can't transfer anything..
Any solutions without rooting?
Thanks

#2 August 30 2013

yasamoka

Re: Transferring Android Apps to microSD

No real solutions without rooting. Rooting is overly simple to do with the Note 2.

#3 August 30 2013

Louis40

If I root, then no more updates..

#4 August 30 2013

yasamoka

You can unroot before you update.

#5 August 30 2013

AvoK95

Louis, why do you need to transfer your apps from your 16GB internal storage to your 2GB slower storage?

As for updates, they're not worth it, any major updates aren't worth updating over OTA anyway, I'm not even using the stock rom on my note 2.

4.3 is just around the corner anyway, so you don't have to wait for any updates that aren't worth flashing with Odin anyway.

#6 September 2 2013

Louis40

Hi guys, thx for the answers.
There are always certain new features that can be useful when updates and eliminate certain bugs etc..
From the 16gigs there are 7 gigs left and it's enough as you say but add 2 gigs. Beside assuming you have certain datas that you want to store in case of crashes etc..
Anyway, i was just asking if it exists a way without rooting..
Thx

Board footer