LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 13 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

3DS Gateway cards in Lebanon?

As you should know the only way to play 3DS isos on the 3DS is with Gateway cards.
Anyone knows if they are sold in Lebanon?

#2 August 13 2013

Chafic

Re: 3DS Gateway cards in Lebanon?

Yes for sure you could find Gateway cards or R4i.

#3 October 27 2013

MD Maarawi

Hi i couldn't find a 3DS Gateway cards, any idea what place sells it, preferably in Beirut.

#4 October 27 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Try to get one from dot.com.lb ,they can bring you anything from US if on ebay,amazon or newegg.
In Lebanon you will not find it as long as only one brand is out,it's very expensive (120$) so when clones will be unleashed you will find them anywhere for 50$

#5 October 27 2013

MD Maarawi

vegetaleb wrote:

Try to get one from dot.com.lb ,they can bring you anything from US if on ebay,amazon or newegg.
In Lebanon you will not find it as long as only one brand is out,it's very expensive (120$) so when clones will be unleashed you will find them anywhere for 50$

Thanks, i didn't look for the price, but now that i looked it up, they are expensive in comparison to R4

#6 October 27 2013

yasamoka

If I'm not mistaken. these can only run DS games on the 3DS?

Reading more into it, it's claimed they can run 3DS games, but there isn't much info out there.

This looks like a cat-and-mouse game.

Last edited by yasamoka (October 27 2013)

#7 December 9 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Gateway 3DS clones (50$) are available in the internet but I can't find in Lebanese shops,do you think Nino has it?

#8 December 9 2013

Nabs

I got a Gateway. It doesn't do anything an R4 doesn't. What's the point of it?

#9 December 9 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

A Gateway 3DS should load 3DS games not only DS

#10 December 9 2013

Nabs

It doesn't. I checked with the site, they said it should be soon, but so far, none.

#11 December 9 2013

Nabs

Update: Apparently they JUST managed to do it. They released an update Dec. 1st, which is way after I had contacted them regarding (Oct. 3rd). Will download the new firmware, tell you how it goes!

#12 May 23 2015

mmk92

Sorry to bump an old topic, did anyone manage to get their fans on a 3ds flash card?

#13 May 25 2015

MD Maarawi

Nope not yet at least I haven't.

#14 June 5 2015

Reda

Try Nino Games if you haven't already. I remember them getting gateway cards a while back. and if still no luck, I know a good store in Haret Hreik. I got my gateway from there, but that was 6 months ago. Not sure if he still has some.

#15 June 5 2015

mmk92

Reda wrote:

Try Nino Games if you haven't already. I remember them getting gateway cards a while back. and if still no luck, I know a good store in Haret Hreik. I got my gateway from there, but that was 6 months ago. Not sure if he still has some.

I'll give nino a call tomorrow, do you mind giving me the name/locaiton of the palce in hart hreik?

#16 June 15 2015

King Gamer

no gateway in Lebanon, I shipped one from Hong Kong , cost me a fortune cause I play it safe with dhl

Board footer