LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 16 2013

Hajj

Another one errs on the dark side

Hi guys/girls,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a borderline geek with a very pronounced interest in everything Audio (no video, I don;t even have TV), especially old school stuff like vacuum tube amps and turntables.

A seasoned (analogue) electronics tinkerer, I have built all of my audio system myself (Turntable, DAC, phono preamp, preamp, around 5 amplifiers so far and some 6 pairs of speakers), and I would be more than glad to exchange experiences about audio related stuff....

I also have some extensive experience in everything mechanical having restored classic cars and done performance tuning for many years, so don't hesitate to ask whenever you have a problem with your car or a high impedance injector that just refuses a PWM signal....

I am now shifting towards digital stuff, and was very pleasantly surprised to find this forum.

Let the fun begin!

Last edited by Hajj (May 16 2013)

#2 May 16 2013

Joe

Re: Another one errs on the dark side

Hello and welcome here Hajj!
How'd you hear about us?

#3 May 16 2013

Hajj

Re: Another one errs on the dark side

Hi,

Well I was actually looking up some arduino stuff, as I'm in the (very early phases) process of linking all of my sound system subsystems and controlling them through an android tablet, and google directed me here, a lucky find :)

Board footer