LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 3 2012

Trauma

Hi World!

I don't remember when I actually found out about this website but I decided to sign-up since lately I became more aware of this website. I remember I found this website through Google.

I'm not yet really familiar which kinds of topics are allowed. Many questions flow my mind hoping I get familiar with the website.

I really regret I didn't register earlier since surfing now this website I read a lot of interesting topics that I missed but I'm glad I finally signed-up.

I'm not a geek at all but as a tech enthusiast it's an honour to be part of this website whether small or big part. I will certainly help if I can if someone needs help and be helped as well. I think that's what's the website is for anyway.

So I'm new and I'm not sure how will my welcoming be if any and I don't know if I introduced myself correctly. Anyway I can't depart now without 1st thanking the owners of this website.

#2 November 3 2012

m.sabra

Re: Hi World!

Hello and welcome to lebgeeks :) all new members are welcomed as they could provide help to others,this is why it's a forum isn't it ? as for topics allowed,anything tech related is allowed and we have the forum lobby for non-tech discussions just make sure to use the Search tool before opening new threads,and read the Forum rules to get an idea on what's allowed and what's not.
Enjoy your stay :)

Last edited by m.sabra (November 6 2012)

#3 November 3 2012

babum

welcome to the forum!

#4 November 3 2012

Joe

Hello and welcome!

#5 November 3 2012

shekvaL

Welcome to Lebgeeks Trauma

#6 November 3 2012

Adnan

Bienvenue !

#7 November 3 2012

Mr. Anderson

it is hello world and not hi world
Welcome to lebgeeks!

#8 November 9 2012

Trauma

Thanks everyone for welcoming me.
Thanks Mr. Anderson for reminding me it's not hi world.

#9 November 9 2012

mohammadk97

Hello and welcome to Lebgeeks  Hope you enjoy it here.

Board footer