LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 7 2012

samer
Admin

Re: Hello World

Nice to have you here Kim!
There's no need to create multiple consecutive posts to reply to different people, you can edit a post to add content to it.

#27 August 7 2012

Hybrid

Welcome to the geek club

#28 August 7 2012

kim

@someone

its very nice to meet someone dares to challenge me in 2D chess:P. im so excited to beat you i chess. it will be great to arrange a game in the few coming days what do you think?

@samer

nice to have all of you a neighbors in this great forum.
thank you for the tip

@Paladin

it's wonderful  to meet all of you

Last edited by kim (August 7 2012)

#29 August 7 2012

Fischer

it doesn't matter to me if it's 2d or 3d  pm me and i'll gladly challenge u, i enjoy playing with someone who can beat me only then i will learn new lines and variations, if i play with someone i can easily beat, i won't learn anything new, pm me and we'll arrange a game anytime you want :)

#30 August 7 2012

kim

sorry for being unbeatable but its the truth i swear. im glad to hear that you are cool with the defeat. it's OK with you tomorrow?
kidding i will enjoy challenging you even if you defeated me
King Regards you friend Kim

#31 August 7 2012

Fischer

well if you're so unbeatable then go and participate in a FIDE tournament and earn an IM title or GM. i'm not kidding we'll be proud of you, personally i don't know any lebanese IM or GM, maybe you can become the first lebanese to earn a chess title :)

i don't know if i can tomorrow, i'll try my best, if not then defiantly thursday I'll email you at kimjojo6969@gmail.com and give you my email so we can agree on the details

one last thing i saw your site wifikiller.com and i don't know how to describe it... weird maybe the best description

#32 August 7 2012

kim

" i don't know any lebanese IM or GM" WOW that's great im looking forward to participate in FIDE tournaments as soon as i can.
im waiting your email to settle a match
about my website yeah its so devilish but it helps me earning some money but manufacturing theses devices. you may find it useless but believe me some people find this devices very useful and tips me with 200$ when they saw this device doing job fine as they expected to do

#33 August 7 2012

AvoK95

Welcome to LebGeeks ! HAVE A COOKIE
cookie.gif

#34 August 7 2012

kim

AvoK95 how sweet you are, thank you!

Last edited by kim (August 7 2012)

#35 August 8 2012

Badieh

Well, you can never trust an online chess game, as a player could have a side chess program set to master mode, and whatever the player's opponent plays, he can input it in the program and see how will the program counter it, just to play the move himself later on. I'm not saying any of you might do that, but it is a possibility

Last edited by Badieh (August 8 2012)

#36 August 8 2012

kim

Badieh wrote:

Well, you can never trust an online chess game, as a player could have a side chess program set to master mode, and whatever the player's opponent plays, he can input it in the program and see how will the program counter it, just to play the move himself later on. I'm not saying any of you might do that, but it is a possibility

you made a great point, so its better challenge me in the real life, this will be pretty fair.

#37 August 8 2012

m.sabra

Hello and welcome to lebgeeks ! enjoy your stay

#38 August 8 2012

kim

m.sabra wrote:

Hello and welcome to lebgeeks ! enjoy your stay

thank you m.sabra:D

Board footer