LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 11 2012

King Steve

Greetings

Hey there fellow Lebanese
I am Mustapha from Beirut
Am a 15 years old boy.
Hope to help and be helped in here
King steve

#2 June 11 2012

Joe

Re: Greetings

Hello and welcome Mustapha.
Can you tell us some more about what makes you a geek and how you discovered LebGeeks?

#3 June 11 2012

NuclearVision

Hey "boy",
welcome to lebgeeks. And yeah like rahmu said what makes you a geek, are you enthusiasted for technology, in code? And again welcome to lebgeeks ;D

Last edited by NuclearVision (June 11 2012)

#4 June 12 2012

King Steve

Ok guys
As you want
What makes me a lebanese geek
First cause am lebanese
And am a geek in technology , yeah.
I am usually a geek in computer games ,computer programming, and some apple features and some cellular features , although I dont have one , but I am a master in them

#5 June 12 2012

ranibalaa

NuclearVision wrote:

Hey "boy",
welcome to lebgeeks. And yeah like rahmu said what makes you a geek, are you enthusiasted for technology, in code? And again welcome to lebgeeks ;D

hahaha i was thinking the same about boy. we don't have boys here we have men. Lol

since its closing on summer, mustafa maybe you should try to learn a program( no pressure, just a suggestion)

#6 June 13 2012

King Steve

What do you mean A Program?
Explain more please;)

#7 June 13 2012

supra

What do you mean A Program?
Explain more please;)

I think he means that you should learn to program (to learn a programming language) .
Anyway , welcome to the forum :)

#8 June 16 2012

King Steve

Ok why not,
But where should I learn these things?

#9 June 16 2012

Cruel.C0re

King Steve wrote:

Ok why not,
But where should I learn these things?

you can google : learn programming language ..
i was searching yesterday to see what language should i start learning first and most suggestions were :
Python or JavaScrip since it is  said that these are the most general and easy to start with .

when you choose what language you want to learn search for : learn x programming language there's many tutorials .

Last edited by Cruel.C0re (June 16 2012)

#10 June 16 2012

Joe

Asking what language to start learning first to become a programmer is as futile as asking "what tool should I learn first to become a plumber?".

Learn programming concepts. Not languages.

As for where to start, look into the history of this forum. That's a good start.

#11 June 16 2012

Cruel.C0re

rahmu wrote:

Asking what language to start learning first to become a programmer is as futile as asking "what tool should I learn first to become a plumber?".

Learn programming concepts. Not languages.

As for where to start, look into the history of this forum. That's a good start.

so what do you recommend for a start ? what should "we" search for ? can you clarify ?

#12 June 27 2012

King Steve

I am planning to do so
Thanks guys ;)

#13 June 27 2012

rtp

the "boy" has been here for like one hour and everybody want to turn him into a computer geek programmer 

you better have a good view of the sun as well, go out and have fun...

the key in life is balance man...

there are a decent numbers of programmers here, so if you ever need help let us know man

welcome to forum by the way

#14 June 28 2012

NuclearVision

Go for python,it is very easy.
And it fits your needs if you were a 10 year-old boy, or a 90 year-old scientist.
Check it out here, and download the interpreter from here (supposing you're running windows), it will make things easy thought.

Last edited by NuclearVision (June 28 2012)

Board footer