LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 6

infiniteloop

Cheapest place to buy smartphones nowadays?

Hello
What is the cheapest shop for smartphones nowadays in Lebanon?
I am searching for a s21 ultra CTC but not at the prices of Private Cell, phonefinity...who are not what they used to be

#2 April 6

VipModz

Re: Cheapest place to buy smartphones nowadays?

The cheapest is “Amhaz Original”, although his reviews are terrible

#3 April 6

RandomMemory

get your phone from CTC, don't encourage Amhaz's practices, I got my z fold 2 from CTC and it was 50$ more expensive than private cell, but at least taxes were paid for it.

#4 April 6

VipModz

RandomMemory wrote:

get your phone from CTC, don't encourage Amhaz's practices, I got my z fold 2 from CTC and it was 50$ more expensive than private cell, but at least taxes were paid for it.

My Grandmother bought a Samsung A02s from Amhaz, she received a message saying "customs fees of this device are not paid", I contacted Amhaz and he said that the fees are paid and if something happens she can return the phone, 4 months have passed and the phone is working great, I don't realy think all Amhaz bad reviews are true, saving 50$ is really worth it these days

#5 April 6

xerxes

VipModz wrote:
RandomMemory wrote:

My Grandmother bought a Samsung A02s from Amhaz, she received a message saying "customs fees of this device are not paid", I contacted Amhaz and he said that the fees are paid and if something happens she can return the phone, 4 months have passed and the phone is working great, I don't realy think all Amhaz bad reviews are true, saving 50$ is really worth it these days

They are not de-activating services for not paying customs at the time being due to the situation. However, they may re-collect it later.

Its no excuse for him not to pay it.

#6 April 7

yasamoka

Check Talaco.

#7 April 13

Guitaret

RandomMemory wrote:

I appreciate your responsible response and standpoint, Amhaz's illegal practices is pushing many people out of business (not just Amhaz). One of the reasons my brother closed his mobile shop is that he couldn't keep up with the competition. Believe it or not, some of the wholesale prices my brother got from dealers are even higher than Amhaz's retail prices.

#8 April 13

Flakk

I bought from outgeeked.net a couple of times, you can try there.

Board footer