LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 3 2020

elserge82

How to ship from Best Buy to Lebanon

Hey guys,

Hope you're doing fine. I usually use S&S flex, but unfortunately with best buy the address of S&S doesn't work.
Any recommendation? I would be very grateful.

Regards

#2 December 3 2020

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge

Re: How to ship from Best Buy to Lebanon

i usually use myus when i order stuff from USA usually takes 4 days to arrive but it would be longer cuz of corona, also i once tried buying from best buy and they accepted the transaction then cancelled it half an hour later aka they took my money cancelled my order and returned it after a week, just wondering how are you planning to buy from them.

#3 December 3 2020

elserge82

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge wrote:

i usually use myus when i order stuff from USA usually takes 4 days to arrive but it would be longer cuz of corona, also i once tried buying from best buy and they accepted the transaction then cancelled it half an hour later aka they took my money cancelled my order and returned it after a week, just wondering how are you planning to buy from them.

Buying with gift cards.

#4 December 4 2020

aRK0

You can't, BB doesn't ship most of the times. They always require pickup.

#5 December 4 2020

elserge82

aRK0 wrote:

You can't, BB doesn't ship most of the times. They always require pickup.

I guess I should move to the US :)
Thanks guys for your comments. I'm still hoping that someone from lebgeeks did figure out how to do it.

#6 December 4 2020

m0ei

Best Buy doesn't ship to Freight Forwarders. Put a different address and it'll work.

#7 December 4 2020

elserge82

m0ei wrote:

Best Buy doesn't ship to Freight Forwarders. Put a different address and it'll work.

If I had a different one I wouldn;t be posting here:)
Thanks anyways

#8 December 4 2020

sero

do you recommend myus? are they better and cheaper than the other alternatives?
Do you pay any additional charges in Lebanon other than their shipping fees?

Last edited by sero (December 4 2020)

#9 December 4 2020

Beta0

I haven't heard much feedback regarding MyUS in Lebanon, interested to know as well.

#10 December 4 2020

bobo619

I use MyUs frequently they are reliable. Always opt for economy shipping if you want a better chance to avoid taxes and customs. They also have MYUS shopping check them out.

#11 December 4 2020

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge

sero wrote:

do you recommend myus? are they better and cheaper than the other alternatives?
Do you pay any additional charges in Lebanon other than their shipping fees?

do i recommend them? yes, used them like 5 times so far over the past 3 years.
cheaper than other alternative? i'd be inclined to say yes but there's always a chance you might find something cheaper.
additional charges? yes 21% jomrok +tva paid at 1515 lbp rate, but you can always cheat by manually inputting the price of the items on the myus website before the items arrive to them but don't lowball them to much because they check and can reject your pricing.

hope this helps

and as bobo said you can ask them to buy for you but they take a fee (aka personal shopper) never used that personally but you might be able to get items from best buy through that option.

Board footer