LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 26 2020

labrador

Hello

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.
I'm Labrador and saw this wonderful community while surfing the web. I love everything that concerns networking, i'm an 26 years old architect (which i regret), spending most of my time online learning networking and taking some CCNA courses. Looking to gain more experience on this forum.
Cheers to you all :)

#2 August 26 2020

samer
Admin

Re: Hello

Hi labrador,
welcome to LebGeeks!

Skills have a way to merge in unexpected ways. I'm sure your background in architecture will somehow help you while you learn about computer networks.

Enjoy your stay.

#3 August 26 2020

nefe_lpmk

Welcome Labrador.
I have been working in network and security engineering for the past 8 years. I find it intriguing that as an architect you have interested in it.
Hit me up if you have any questions. Cheers!

#4 August 26 2020

nuclearcat

labrador wrote:

I'm Labrador and saw this wonderful community while surfing the web. I love everything that concerns networking, i'm an 26 years old architect (which i regret), spending most of my time online learning networking and taking some CCNA courses. Looking to gain more experience on this forum.

Never regret that. Lebanon badly need architects who can make network friendly buildings :)
You can be bridge between this complex knowledge areas.

#5 August 26 2020

beezer

Welcome, like nuclearcat said. This an important mix more than you know; especially dealing with commercial businesses and layouts for smooth network deployment.

Many businesses have a shortage of IT knowledgeable architects.

#6 August 27 2020

john

Welcome, enjoy your stay!
I like where this conversation is heading, designing the first ever data cabinet building!

#7 August 27 2020

NuclearVision

welcome aboard

#8 August 28 2020

Padre

labrador wrote:

It's never too late !
I was a civil engineer at the base

Good luck and welcome !

Board footer