LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 13 2008

Tigerheart.Hackers

Rapidshare & eBay... All Free, Works like a charm!

We all find files on rapidshare and merchandise on ebay that we really like to get our grasp on, right? One problem though: To actually do things the way you want, you'd need a paypal account. To buy premium for rapidshare accounts, and pay for stuff on ebay. Here's how to do it, and not pay a cent.

Open this link:

admin note: the following is a referral link, meaning The Nabs will get credited for referring you

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=The_Nabs

Sign up for an account, very easy, takes less than 1 minute. Upon sign up, you get 6$ into a virtual account. There are surveys to fill, each for a different sum of cash. Fill all surveys and you will add up to your virtual account. Once your account reaches a minimum of 75$, you get to claim it. What you do, is ask them to redeem it to a paypal account. Here's the only dilemma to the issue. You'll need someone from outside Lebanon to have a valid paypal account to transfer the money into. As much bogus and nonsense this seems, it really works, and the money sent to the paypal account can be used to buy a premium rapidshare account, or even ebay stuff and pay for shipping and it's all legal, and nothing goes out of your pocket. Seems like a huge load of bull, but give it a try. It's 100% real. I've never gotten any cash in hand. Free money inside my very own Paypal was all I ever wanted. I have a cousin in Sweden to whom I redeem the sum. Again, sounds like a lot of bull, but give it a try, what have you got to lose, right? And if it works, wouldn't you be glad? Oh, also, this being a forum, have JUST ONE PERSON test this out, and tell the result to the rest, so others won't risk wasting time. It would be a good way of proving this. Later days, everyone.

#2 March 14 2008

WizaRd

Re: Rapidshare & eBay... All Free, Works like a charm!

OR you can set up a premium paypal account (doesnt need a credit card) that you can transfer to. and it's free but the take some share out of it

#3 March 14 2008

Padre

yeah nice :) u can also work for translating and typing companies. they pay around the same and transfer the money to a paypal.
as for rapidshare, i have more premium accounts then i can use in a lifetime

#4 March 14 2008

partam

How can we setup a paypal account in Lebanon?
i thought it was impossible...

Hey Padre...i can use some rapidshare ;)

#5 April 25 2008

rolf

Would your cousin in sweden have a job opening for me? (i'm a EU citizen) :)
Cheers! and thanks for the tip.

Board footer