LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 12 2019

joem

Wireless earphone

Hello,
What non apple affordable wireless earphone for Iphone would you advise?

#2 September 14 2019

samer
Admin

Re: Wireless earphone

joem wrote:

Hello,

Plenty of cheap and good options on Aliexpress. The only downside I've found with them is the microphone's quality. If you don't use them for calling, they're top.

#3 September 14 2019

Kazouza

joem wrote:

Hello,

I personally recommend the QCY brand, great bang for the buck. You can find it on aliexpress.

Last edited by Kazouza (September 14 2019)

#4 September 16 2019

joem

Thank you all a lot. much appreciated.

#5 November 10 2019

joem

Hello Kazouza,
I searched for QCY brand and it opened the following:
https://www.aliexpress.com/af/QCY-brand … 1110151428
As I said, I have iphone 6; which to choose?
Thank you

Kazouza wrote:
joem wrote:

Hello,

I personally recommend the QCY brand, great bang for the buck. You can find it on aliexpress.

#6 November 12 2019

dp0001

i ordered the Xiaomi airdots from ali-express a while ago... not sure if they will arrive this year :'(

hi cart has a bunch, and on sale too, was thinking of getting some in the "meantime"

Last edited by dp0001 (November 12 2019)

#7 November 12 2019

Johnaudi

Several AirPods replicas in the market for around 50$, note that they have a chip that works well with iPhone. (Making it think they are real airpods)
You can even use the Share Audio feature in the newer iPhones with them. Their sound quality is almost on par with the regular Airpods. I would advise :)

Reference: my father owns them, I own the authentic, and I'm surprised on how close the replica is, you cannot tell them apart at all, even feature-wise/sound-wise. (For a third of its price as well!)

Last edited by Johnaudi (November 12 2019)

#8 November 12 2019

joem

Hi John,
What is the replica you are talking about?
Thanks

Johnaudi wrote:

Several AirPods replicas in the market for around 50$, note that they have a chip that works well with iPhone. (Making it think they are real airpods)
You can even use the Share Audio feature in the newer iPhones with them. Their sound quality is almost on par with the regular Airpods. I would advise :)

Reference: my father owns them, I own the authentic, and I'm surprised on how close the replica is, you cannot tell them apart at all, even feature-wise/sound-wise. (For a third of its price as well!)

Board footer