LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 1 2008

Tigerheart.Hackers

Prices Vs Quality

As some of you who have been in contact with Tigerheart Hackers know, we are a bit hard to get in touch with occasionally, and a lot of times we are late, we cancel a lot of appointments, and just disappear for days. All of us. We've had tons of complaints, and our clients seem to be upset because they say they like our services, we're honest, fun, and we explain things. So, in the light of the matter, the Tigerhearts have decided to get together under one roof. One central location where you could get face to face with the team. Here comes the tough part. Do you people want competitive prices, or ace quality? We've bought merchandise from some of the biggest dealers in Lebanon, and quite frankly, we were rarely satsified. Without naming any, I'm afraid they mostly make profits by cheating. You get motherboard and CPUs that are refurbished or smuggled sold at a price HIGHER than that of a genuine. Same thing with software and accessories. If we're going steady with this, you need to make up your minds. Would you risk taking an Intel MB without warranty, yet costing 40$ instead of 110? Or simply pay 110 and get legal warranty? Because big corporates claim they have warranties on their merchandise, but when did you actually see that work right for you? A friend of mine bought an ASUS board with a defected sound card, and they did not exchange it. I don't want to mislead anyone. Low prices will not have warranty. Genuine merchandise cost a fortune. What will it be? Let us know. Peace out!

#2 January 1 2008

mir

Re: Prices Vs Quality

well i guess both options should be available for different ppl .. cuz each has a need

personally i may use both type of solution ... cuz it depends of what i need hardware for
if it is for work and serious stuff.. i may want to get more trusted and original stuff
if it is for testing and stuff that will become obsolete in couple of months.. i prefer to go for the cheaper solution for example

but improving the way u handle things is crucial
like this u will have more time dealing with the actual work than with the complaints

One central location where you could get face to face with the team

Congrats on the new offices ... where is that ?

Board footer